Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

To be clear, I think FSU should be in if they win…I’m just playing Joe Lunardi here and saying what I think will happen and why…

for example, right now on a neutral field, everyone be honest.

what are the spreads for FSU vs...

Texas
Bama
UGA

are any under 10?
I agree. But here’s the problem playing the Vegas spread game. Oregon was -10 yesterday and got beat soundly.

I agree. But here’s the problem playing the Vegas spread game. Oregon was -10 yesterday and got beat soundly.
I’m not playing vegas spread game. The committee will

you still it’s naive to think the committee will pass on FSU? You watching this game?

I’m not playing vegas spread game. The committee will

you still it’s naive to think the committee will pass on FSU? You watching this game?
I think it’s unfortunate that FSU will get boatraced in the CFP, but I can’t decide if I’m only willing to bet $1,000 or $10,000 on them getting in undefeated

All that being said, I think Louisville wins this and it’s all moot

I want FSU to lose this game. I’d much rather see a playoff with Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Bama. Those will be great games. FSU gets blown out by any one of those 4 with Travis out.

I like Delaware to knock off Montana as 21 point dogs. And it will be a snow game starts in 10 mins will be more exciting than these 2 borefests.

If FSU wins and goes undefeated and get left out then there is absolutely no value in “playing through adversity” under any circumstance. That goes against the whole premise of “leaving it on the field”. If competing no longer means you are rewarded for winning, what’s the point?

I think it’s unfortunate that FSU will get boatraced in the CFP, but I can’t decide if I’m only willing to bet $1,000 or $10,000 on them getting in undefeated

All that being said, I think Louisville wins this and it’s all moot
louisville is -130 right now, put the 10k on that

If FSU wins and goes undefeated and get left out then there is absolutely no value in “playing through adversity” under any circumstance. That goes against the whole premise of “leaving it on the field”. If competing no longer means you are rewarded for winning, what’s the point?
You can’t look this horrible your last 2 games and get in. Clemson had them beat and the LSU win was week 1. BC and Miami were close.

There’s just no case for the ACC even UNC we’re frauds with the #1 overall pick down the stretch. And there is no more P5 the PAC 12 no longer exists.

I gotta be honest after watching a full 18 minutes of gametime I’m questioning my conviction now. Lol

I can’t wait for FSU to win this game and go to playoff at 13-0.

This is like when Jason Street gets hurt and Matt Saracen steps in to lead the team to VICTORY.

You can’t look this horrible your last 2 games and get in. Clemson had them beat and the LSU win was week 1. BC and Miami were close.

There’s just no case for the ACC even UNC we’re frauds with the #1 overall pick down the stretch. And there is no more P5 the PAC 12 no longer exists.

So you’re in the camp winning is irrelevant. Your feelings are what matter, not tangible results. Got it.

So you’re in the camp winning is irrelevant. Your feelings are what matter, not tangible results. Got it.
Cuse fans are biased because the better ACC teams all pasted us. They stink and our QB couldn’t throw any of those games. We saw the backup and he got the coach fired single handedly vs BC.

The point of the committee is to not end up with a team who can’t complete a forward pass.

It’s better for us if they get in for sure we honestly could run the table ourselves with that schedule if Brown goes crazy in the portal but don’t be crazy FSU vs anyone in the field will be unwatchable.

I get it. But listening to Sankey today on Gameday made it sound as though the teams that look good on paper (i.e., history, league, etc.) should be a bigger factor than the outcome of the season for making the playoffs. For the teams with depth that they paid for via NIL, that will give them a greater advantage simply on perception alone…which sucks.

Cuse fans are biased because the better ACC teams all pasted us. They stink and our QB couldn’t throw any of those games. We saw the backup and he got the coach fired single handedly vs BC.

The point of the committee is to not end up with a team who can’t complete a forward pass.

It’s better for us if they get in for sure we honestly could run the table ourselves with that schedule if Brown goes crazy in the portal but don’t be crazy FSU vs anyone in the field will be unwatchable.

Either 13-0 matters, or it doesn’t. You’re in the camp it doesn’t. Winning is irrelevant, opinions are more important.

This is ultimately the difference between NFL and college. SF had no QB in the NFC championship game - but they’d earned the right to be there. College football, on the other hand, is a popularity contest where opinions matter more than actual results. If FSU is undefeated - they earned a playoff spot. Or should, if college football wasn’t just a popularity contest as opposed to a legitimate sport it pretends to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom