Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3

is that Landon Morrison? He transferred to Utah after a couple of weeks in fall practice after it became evident the TE was not in Gilbert's offense.
What Bees said lol. Can't remember the kids name but do know they said he was their 3rd string TE. He was a beast tonight. Would love Cuse to get 2 just like him.

Lincoln Riley says Caleb Williams popped his hamstring on his long run. "He was not even 50 percent. ... I thought about taking him out but he wouldn't let me ... maybe the gutsiest performance (at that position) I've ever seen."

So, Lincoln - you're not really the coach? Or if you are, you just jumped up the Worst Coach of the Year list. Letting an injured kid who's not even at 50% play???
1670078716849.gif

Lincoln Riley says Caleb Williams popped his hamstring on his long run. "He was not even 50 percent. ... I thought about taking him out but he wouldn't let me ... maybe the gutsiest performance (at that position) I've ever seen."

So, Lincoln - you're not really the coach? Or if you are, you just jumped up the Worst Coach of the Year list. Letting an injured kid who's not even at 50% play??? View attachment 222711

Did Williams play defense?

I thought that should have been kept a fumble and a safety

I have K State Big 12 +1200 and TCU to make the playoff +800. I feel like I’m going to screwed out of one. Lol

Oh hey look, a coach who makes millions of dollars to be thoughtful needed a foot and didn't run a sneak.

Awful play call. Still think TCU should be #3 even with this loss.

Looks like we’re getting Ohio St and Bama in the playoff after all. Same old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom