Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3

once you dont pick it up in a timely fashion they are supposed to assume you abandoned the play and blow it dead

I have never heard of that until today.

It’s not the referees fault LSU had no situational awareness.

So, Dookie V is a Bama fb Stan too?

shocked philip j fry GIF

You shoulda just stopped with “I’m no expert” and then deleted the tweet.

Committee chair keeps claiming they value wins.

TCU 12-1 lost in OT and played in their title game. If Bama gets in with two losses we should storm the palace. Bama has only 9 FBS win
Bama shoulda coulda lost two other games to UTex and A&M

Should Ohio State even be ahead of TCU?

Ohio State
Ws Notre Dame (#21) and @Penn State (current #8 could be jumped)
Ls killed at home vs current #3 Michigan
Record vs P5 9-1
No FCS and destroyed Toledo, the MAC Champ

TCU
Ws K State (current #10) and at #20 Texas
Ls OT in the CG vs current #10 K State (could go up)
Record vs P5 10-1
One FCS

It is close enough that I would put Ohio State at #4 to avoid the rematch with Michigan.

As to Bama they only played 9 P5 games. That and the FCS game should be enough to punish them.

Bama
Ws at #20 Texas and home vs #24 Miss State
Ls heartbreaker at #7 Tenn and OT heartbreaker at LSU (who will drop from #14)
Record vs P5 7-2 (only 7 Ws!!!!)
One FCS

Their best win is Texas, which TCU also did and had an easier time of it. Also they didn't even win their division.

Would be absolutely ridiculous if TCU and USC are punished for having to play in a conference championship game.

Might as well sit your 1's and 2's and argue the conference championship loss wasn't the same team so it shouldnt be held against you.
It will be held against them though, especially USC. It’s also why ND shouldn’t be allowed in the playoff imo until they join a conference. That’s a whole other subject though.

Georgia is so dominant.

Might be a lot of hemming and hawing and UGA just rolls.

Also, I can’t believe Stetson “Thurston Howell III” Bennett IV might be a two time champ.

This is TV were talking about right?

1 Georgia
2 Michigan
3 Ohio State

And WHAAAAAT. IS THAT BAMAS MUSIC????

4 Bama

The CFP Committee surely wants the best 4 but their billion dollar TV contract says, give us the ratings.

(I personally think TCU should be 4, but i have a feeling the above will be true because of course it will)

Georgias gonna walk so all the debating is moot.
Fan Duel says UGA - 6.5 against tOSU if they were to play. I'm trying to figure out if the Brinks truck will fit in my driveway. UGA all day long.

So UConn beat the MWC champ. Tulane beat the B12 champ.

Oh and there are people who wish we could have #16 Toledo at #1 UGA in the playoffs.

Fan Duel says UGA - 6.5 against tOSU if they were to play. I'm trying to figure out if the Brinks truck will fit in my driveway. UGA all day long.

Yes the team that got humiliated at home in the biggest game of the year is gonna keep it to under a td against Georgia that is a very credible line.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE BAMA IS IN

If that happened…

It will be held against them though, especially USC. It’s also why ND shouldn’t be allowed in the playoff imo until they join a conference. That’s a whole other subject though.
I know it will, but it seems unfair Ohio State can sit at home watching their conference championship game on TV and move up.

I know it will, but it seems unfair Ohio State can sit at home watching their conference championship game on TV and move up.
I don’t even like the playoff anyway but it is what it is. BCS computers had its faults but so does just about any other solution. It’ll never be perfect. Probably why there was bowls to begin with.

The ND thing won't matter anymore. With the 12 team playoff, they can only be a 5-12 seed. I think that's a fair compromise to stay independent/have their ACC deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom