Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 2-3

basically. Just centering the ball. LG Kick that field goal...

Makes me feel better about USC. My big chance to have one of my family schools in the playoff. Let's just blow it all up. Next up to win? Purdue...

It should be Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State and TCU in that order. Flip flop UGA and Michigan if either lose tonight.

Which means we're probably looking at a Michigan/OSU semifinal. That will be intense as all hell.

Bama will get in. If you can’t get less than a yard on two plays, you don’t belong.

TCU having that season and not getting the championship hurttttts I’d imagine

Blowing the CFP up. Don’t be surprised to see the committee sneak in Bama at 4.

Let’s hope so. Feels like the committee will try their hardest to get those other 2 in though.
Have watched at least 5 games of TCU, and miracle comebacks just to win, will be looked at by the committee. No one in the Big 12 should get in, just a bunch of so so teams.
They really should schedule someone out of conference that is good.

That's a live ball...
thats a terrible job by the refs.. you cant leave a ball there for 5-10 secs and they have them decide to pick it up and run it back.. its also a stupid rule that the ream really gets 2 chances to get the ball on that play.

The refs, by not calling the play dead, indicated it was a live ball.
thats not how the play works.. once you dont pick it up in a timely fashion they are supposed to assume you abandoned the play and blow it dead.. Ga kid could have stood there for 5 min like that and the same thing could have happened..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom