Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

This is so funny.

F5gVZpaXIAAlagd

Is Greg Paulus their QB? Ridiculous.

Yeah it’s a crap conference for the most part, outside of three teams, and maybe Wisconsin too
The teams I have seen just look a step slower than the other conferences

2 straight replays go against Kansas. Not a huge fan of either.

Could just be my bet talking but still.

I can't figure out that Nebraska/Colorado line. I thought it would be more something like Colorado -9.5. I just don't see how Nebraska can put enough points on the board to keep that game close. Their entire offense seems to be predicated on their QB running.
what is really interesting is that every major pro better is all in on the Neb ML and everyone i saw says the realy line is neb -5 or so.

the public cant get enough Col and the pros are pounding Neb..

people forget just how bad Col. D was last week against a TCU team that lost a ton.. it took TCU blowing coverage after coverage and a couple TCU mistakes on offense or TCU wins by 14+..

Low line.

When I was near the highway running errands I kind of wish I saw that and drove to NH to take them against HC. Probably would take Umass as well Phommacahns backup is solid.

Agree, Nebraska is definitely a major work in progress on offense, and even with a solid defense I think the speed of Colorado will really test that D. The crowd is going to be completely insane too
I bet it’s half red . Love nothing more than seeing Nebraska get beat.

It cannot be understated how much I like Holy Cross' chances to beat BC.
No way, no matter how bad BC might be, that ain't happenin'. Gordie Lockbaum isn’t walking through that door.

Lance Leipold, he is good.
That was a great hire by Kansas. I’d like to see Babers retire here but if we ever have to do another HC search i’d want to target a HC from a big time winning FCS program known for their culture of winning. Unless we can get Deion of course.

I bet it’s half red . Love nothing more than seeing Nebraska get beat.
Really? Normally I would agree 100% but not this year, they had like 60,000 for their spring game so I would think the place will be mostly Colorado fans

That was a great hire by Kansas. I’d like to see Babers retire here but if we ever have to do another HC search i’d want to target a HC from a big time winning FCS program known for their culture of winning. Unless we can get Deion of course.
Klieman is doing a hell of a job at K State, another example of a great FCS coach who made the transition really well. Have a feeling Deion is out of our reach!

First time in my life rooting for ND. I like Hartman. And I hate NC St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom