Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

Pretty sure they have literally nothing behind him and a couple QBs transferred once they got him.

But yeah they need to go to someone else.
Rhule doesn't have much of a choice but to see what else he has. Sims, who didn't kill it at Ga Tech, is unplayable. He himself accounts for 35+ turnovers over the past couple of seasons.

I saw the Army score and was like, wow, even against an FCS team, they look pretty good, then realized that FCS team lost to a D2 team last week

Tony Whites D is going to do the same thing dominate all game and then collapse and fold in the last 5 minutes and hand Colorado the game. Nebby will lose this one late again if they can't get a double digit lead soon.
Is 13 points allowed in a half considered “good”? I know that White is a board favorite (not directed at you, but in general), but I didn’t think that his defenses at SU were anything special.

Virginia adjusted well after that pathetic start. Such an odd game to go from looking incapable of stopping them in the 1st quarter to now JMU looks inept on offense.

Better be done by the time our game starts.
It’s only at halftime so no way they will be done in the next 45 minutes. Umm, our game for sure won’t be available to watch until theirs is over?

Colorado is a legit football team…
Agreed. Showing they can compete in shootouts and defensive battles. Weathered the early storm while their offense struggled a bit but adjusted well and are rolling. They’re gonna be a tough out for everybody on their schedule.

Huge break for UVA clear fumble.

They better not lose this one now.

It’s only at halftime so no way they will be done in the next 45 minutes. Umm, our game for sure won’t be available to watch until theirs is over?
I'm worried I can't bring up Wake-Vandy on my ESPN+ says there is an error. I guess we'll see what happens at 330.

I thought ACCNX was available to multiple games at once? Duke kicks off at 6pm on the ACCNX and we’ll more likely than that still be playing.

Sims sucks. And so does BC, even if they win today, HC is battling them. Oh and Clemson fumbled deep in their own territory and CS tied the game on a 1 yard drive

I thought ACCNX was available to multiple games at once? Duke kicks off at 6pm on the ACCNX and we’ll more likely than that still be playing.
I thought that too, that’s why I was asking, it didn’t sound right

Joel Klatt continues to make excuses for Jeff Sims. 35 turnovers he accounted for before the season. This is who he is. They saw this in camp and didn't have another option. He is the reason they lost their first two games.

Why?

Joel Klatt continues to make excuses for Jeff Sims. 35 turnovers he accounted for before the season. This is who he is. They saw this in camp and didn't have another option. He is the reason they lost their first two games.
Dude is a turnover machine.

Is #4 for bc the same guy that jacked up shader last year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom