Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

I know I wear Orange colored glasses, I am not going to pretend otherwise, but we just feel different. It feels like we are firing at another level than these other teams. Literally EVERY other team I have watched looks like crap compared to what we've seen. Maybe that is competition, but we seen to have answers to everything. I can't wait to see us in the coming weeks.
I kinda agree but remember
1-Our Rushing Defense in game 1
2-Our Special Teams play in game 2
I hope it's not one weak point each game.
I just don't think we've really done any thing to get cocky

I agree with you, but...
1-our Rushing Defense in game 2
2-our improvement in game 2
I believe that we have the athletes and the CULTURE to take accountability for EVERY weakness and improve each game moving forward. I am an ULTRA HOMER, but I really believe in D.A.R.T. and our players buy-in and that they will improve every game and when we play Stanford, they will look MUCH better, and every week thereafter.

We haven't been better then a B- in 2 games yet we won both. We were a B- against Ohio, and C+ against Georgia Tech. Turned a 2 TD game into a nailbitter. If we ever get to a B+ we will be pretty good.

Is that a freaking fingerprint in the middle of the shot interviewing coach and player on ATM? Bush League

Quinn Ewers headed to the locker room. Didn’t look great, was in the tent about 20 mins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom