Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

Murphy for Duke is a really good QB, but he misses a ton of throws. Having McCord is such a luxury. That dude, given a little time, can dissect a defense like few college QBs.

I hate FSU, but I will say, I respect the fans in that stadium right now (all 47 of them). Don’t just show up when things are going well.
Yes, the place was empty...

Last edited:
Man, that was weak, the Duke receiver just walked out of bounds a yard short. That is lack of Detail

I agree with you, but...
1-our Rushing Defense in game 2
2-our improvement in game 2
I believe that we have the athletes and the CULTURE to take accountability for EVERY weakness and improve each game moving forward. I am an ULTRA HOMER, but I really believe in D.A.R.T. and our players buy-in and that they will improve every game and when we play Stanford, they will look MUCH better, and every week thereafter.
And they are taking on Fran's attitude. Gadsden's post game presser, McCord's sideline "sorry as f***" and spiking the ball after his sideline run - they believe they are badass and they are living it. I don't see him ALLOWING them to fail. They might get beat, but it won't be because of the old reasons - foolish penalties, lack of focus, lack of preparation.

And they are taking on Fran's attitude. Gadsden's post game presser, McCord's sideline "sorry as f***" and spiking the ball after his sideline run - they believe they are badass and they are living it. I don't see him ALLOWING them to fail. They might get beat, but it won't be because of the old reasons - foolish penalties, lack of focus, lack of preparation.
Yes, we need to have faith in Fran and talk some s&, because we are GOOD.

WVU qb is garbage!!!! Stupid pitt winning cost my parlay
Cost me a ton was my biggest 330 with Wazzou and ND thought I was gonna go perfect for the midday games.

I’m on New Mexico ml for big Auburn is going to blow this game. Cmon Bronco bring this one home for me!

Duke 26 UConn 21

about halfway through the fourth quarter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom