Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21

Chesney and JMU taking it to UNC. He’s a good coach, maybe he should’ve been our HC

Now 17-0, their NFL level RB has 5 carries for 12 yards
I thought it was funny when everyone was asking why is he at Ohio and acting like he was a sure fire nfl player lol. Held under 100 yards against USA and Morgan State with the same amount of carries as he had against us. Solid player sure, but we made him look like Jim Brown because we can’t tackle and can’t set the edge.

Only thing worse than getting beaten bigly at home is having a former team mate do it to you. Let's go Pettaway.

I thought it was funny when everyone was asking why is he at Ohio and acting like he was a sure fire nfl player lol. Held under 100 yards against USA and Morgan State with the same amount of carries as he had against us. Solid player sure, but we made him look like Jim Brown because we can’t tackle and can’t set the edge.
It’s an epidemic among our fanbase.

Agreed. This was a no brainer. We chose a guy with 0 coaching experience from the powerhouse of GA over a guy who was a straight winner. I hate to tell us so…
Eh, it’s too early to make this call. Our biggest issue is talent. Fran probably gives us the best chance of accumulating talent. The issue is, you can’t go around dropping games at home to mediocre teams and expect to continually attract talent. This year is so key because a manageable schedule allows us to show out and attract recruits (HS and portal). Lose games like last night and the bloom is off the rose quickly. It’s a catch 22. Good recruiter vs good coach? Right now, the biggest infusion we need is talent. Hopefully Fran doesn’t blow it with poor coaching in the interim. The short term coaching results are shaky at best but the guy needs time too.

You don't know what you are talking about about. No mccord or diggs or Barnes with Chesney and og doesn't stay...use your head
And if those guys bring us to a 7-5 season and then we lose them all next year with this easy schedule this year. This year needs to be a 10 win season or it’s considered a huge loss and disappointment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom