Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21

And the ACC network decided to put all the UNC fans out of their misery.

How do you beat Gardner Webb 13-6 but then hang 70+ on an ACC school favored by 11.5?

They're better than you think they are.

And thx for the assessment of the SEC, Captain Obvious. No sheet they're the best league in the country. Never would have known that if u didn't point it out.
I didn’t say Clemson was bad. They are good. And I wasn’t giving a lesson on the SEC. What I was saying is the ACC is little league.

Who would be the QB?
1726948357383.gif

Let's see how GT does against Louisville. 7-0 GT early.

I like Chesney a lot but Fran ws the right choice.
Idk. With the lack of any real bump in recruiting so far, I’m starting to think that we’ll never recruit high level talent here and instead need to focus on having a great X’s and O’s coach.

Kentucky 34, Ohio 6

Hopefully the “actually they aren’t that bad” crew will chime in
Don’t you know? Kentucky is a championship contender!

Kentucky 34, Ohio 6

Hopefully the “actually they aren’t that bad” crew will chime in
I will, Kentucky took Georgia to the wire and has one of the best defenses in college football. Add to that Ohio had several starters out already.

Unc allowing 70 points by jmu is absolutely insane. The acc is going to be wild this year.

I will, Kentucky took Georgia to the wire and has one of the best defenses in college football. Add to that Ohio had several starters out already.

Ok, fair. When will we allowed to suggest Ohio isn’t that great.

Also note Kentucky got boat raced by S Carolina. South Carolina is good, but 31 pts seems a lot for “one of the best defenses in college football”

USC just realizing they might have made a bad decision. They are going to get old school Big 10 football run down their throat. Too soft.

This Orji guys great why the hell did they play some scrub walk on over him. Shame Villari didn’t stay there and wait his turn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom