Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28

I dont think there was an angle that ever showed a catch or no catch.. all you could see was that it seem to bobble and get touched by a player who was OB.

As to whether that happened after the ball was actually caught who knows.

I see Clemson absolutely murdering Stanford today. Something like 48-10.

BC with a 1 point win against Western Kentucky. NC State got outplayed by Northern Illinois today but won with 171 total yards of offense.

BC with a 1 point win against Western Kentucky. NC State got outplayed by Northern Illinois today but won with 171 total yards of offense.
BC didn’t have Castellanos and W Kentucky is a tough team. They were lucky to win but it was a gritty victory.

UNLV defense bringing pressure and laying some shots on Fresno States QB.
They have an excellent D this year after being bad last year. That is why they are 3-0, Sluka couldn’t throw a forward pass. We need to play with the focus and passion we had against Georgia Tech or UNLV just might take us out and maybe kill out bowl chances

Can we play Wake this year? They might be the worst team in the P4, let alone in the ACC

Nothing I’ve seen the last two weeks leads me to believe we beat UNLV. Their D is solid and brings pressure. Our line will struggle to pass protect. UNLVs new QB may be more dynamic than Sluka. Guy can really run it and we had issues the first two weeks with containing the QB run. We will need to play our best game by far to have a chance to win.

What a miserable mistake by Louisville. You have 4th and one foot and you get a delay of game penalty.

What a miserable mistake by Louisville. You have 4th and one foot and you get a delay of game penalty.
Yeah, but it's like Sheesh - someone had to win but why did it have to be LouisvilleNotre Dame.

That Stanford loss is seriously cringeworthy…they are gonna get blown out tonight. Fran did not have the team ready to play. They took them lightly and that just cannot happen. Inexperience or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom