Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8

This 3rd quarter in Lawrence is like our 4Q against Purdue. 42 point quarter!

Speaking of 42, 42-0 Texas over Oklahoma. Wonder how long until the Fire Venables chants start
Already has. This is the worst regression I have ever seen. Something is very wrong and it starts with the coaching.

Tennessee looks like Tennessee again, after these years.

LSU looks like...they should bring back Eddie O!

Ironically Brent Venables is supposed to be a defensive genius but his Oklahoma defense seems, well, uncoordinated.
Let's see Tennessee without Hooker.

Coach is very good, but Hooker is the difference maker

No wait they didn’t tie it! Flipping back and forth too much! Missed the 2 pt conversion and Purdue will win
They converted the 2pt the first try but had a lineman down field. Failed the second try

I don't think that last TCU TD was a TD - his foot was in air as he controlled ball
It was close, but not sure that there was enough on replay to overturn.

That’s the problem with college and NFL officiating - refs are too afraid to make a close call on the field, knowing that they have replay as a crutch. Problem is, their call/non-call is assumed to be correct unless there’s definitive proof to the contrary.

They converted the 2pt the first try but had a lineman down field. Failed the second try
Thank you I flipped to the KU game right after they apparently had converted it and was wondering what the heck happened when I came back!

Speaking of 42, 42-0 Texas over Oklahoma. Wonder how long until the Fire Venables chants start
Seems like it’s already started. Some Sooner fans are calling for Urban Meyer…gag me. The fans of some of these teams are spoiled beyond belief.

When you realize that you are watching mostly the top 25 scores and it has been years since that is the focus on a Saturday!!

Next week we will be on Page 1 of the ESPN scoreboard, (the Top 25). You won't have to click on the drop-down menu and select 'ACC'. I wonder how long that will last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom