Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8

Already has. This is the worst regression I have ever seen. Something is very wrong and it starts with the coaching.
Its all about coaching at this level.
Tucker and Gumbo Jimbo have to be the two worst coaches on the planet dollar for dollar.

We are beating Pitt this year

I agree - this year's Pitt team is very beatable especially with the way our D is playing. Biggest thing will be health going into that one. Can we break the injury trend and finish out the season mostly intact with the current group that is still standing

I agree - this year's Pitt team is very beatable especially with the way our D is playing. Biggest thing will be health going into that one. Can we break the injury trend and finish out the season mostly intact with the current group that is still standing
Can we stop Pitt’s running game?

Next week we will be on Page 1 of the ESPN scoreboard, (the Top 25). You won't have to click on the drop-down menu and select 'ACC'. I wonder how long that will last.
Hey SWC - did you listen to the most recent Mob podcast? They had Don McPherson on and Caleb asked him when the '87 team knew they were "for real." It was obviously a question Caleb was thinking about in regard to this most recent iteration of Orange football.

Don said "we were 5-0 and like you guys had a bye week. We were playing defending national champ Penn State who we hadn't beaten in like 16 years." He went on to discuss the first play of the game and said "we knew for sure we were for real when we were up on them 41-0 with 8 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter." You could tell Caleb, Jahad, and Marlowe were listening intently to every word.

It seems like they're really taking in the meaning of what they're doing, and what this can become if they stay dedicated. Don also spoke about Wilmet Sidat-Singh and it seemed the players weren't aware of his story. I'm glad they heard about him, maybe they'll be interested in seeking out more info about him.

In any case, as a history guy, I thought it was a segment you'd definitely enjoy. The "old" generation talking with the new.

This 3rd quarter in Lawrence is like our 4Q against Purdue. 42 point quarter!

Speaking of 42, 42-0 Texas over Oklahoma. Wonder how long until the Fire Venables chants start

49-0

Venables looking like Shafer v GaTech
Venables is no genius. He just had better athletes at Clemson than ACC teams. As Bum Phillips so aptly said, "It's not about the Xs and Os, iit's about the Jimmys and Joes." At Okie he doesnt have better talent than the other Big 12 teams.

Geoff Collins must be feeling awesome right now.
Right after he gets fired, the team starts showing signs of life.

This Is All Your Fault Blame GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

TVD going to throw for a zillion yards against the vaunted UNC defense

Hope Miami loses. Watched the 30 for 30 on them yesterday and it just confirmed how much I truly loathe them

At the Miami game. Neither team wants to win. One gets the momentum then gives it back with dumb plays.

College football is better with Chip Kelly.

Cheapest ticket at Neyland next Saturday as of right now is $400.

His numbers aren’t so bad today.

300 yards rushing, 6 TDs.
He had 510 yards and 6 TDs on 93 carries coming into today

VaTech sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online