Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8

Everyone they have played except Notre Dame is bad. The first 3 games shouldn't even count as credit to bowl eligibility.
Those teams are in conferences which barely are Division 1.
I agree with what you've said about their competition, but I think UNC is pretty good. They have a good, if not inexperienced, quarterback. It will be interesting to see how the rest of their season goes.

Everyone they have played except Notre Dame is bad. The first 3 games shouldn't even count as credit to bowl eligibility.
Those teams are in conferences which barely are Division 1.
People are largely saying the same about us.

I don’t feel comfortable dismissing a 5-1 team like that.

God dammit. I turn on Illinois Iowa and they are waxing poetic about Devito being hit 86 times his last two years at Syracuse.

That data point is wrong and we are six games into the years and announcers are still talking about it with him

If we can neutralize Mayer we beat ND

God dammit. I turn on Illinois Iowa and they are waxing poetic about Devito being hit 86 times his last two years at Syracuse.

That data point is wrong and we are six games into the years and announcers are still talking about it with him
It's valid, but some of that is on him, because he had no feel for pressure and never threw the ball away when he should have.

Nice, thanks for reminding me, I need to be jumping back and forth between games

TDV just went down hard.

It's valid, but some of that is on him, because he had no feel for pressure and never threw the ball away when he should have.
He was sacked 81 times over 4 years. 44 in 2019. To say 86 times his last year's here, is balogna

Screenshot_20221008-201452.png

He was sacked 81 times over 4 years. 44 in 2019. To say 86 times his last year's here, is balogna

View attachment 220839
Hit and sacked are altogether different. If he was sacked 81 times, it is conceivable that he was hit at least 86 times, sadly. Again, some of that was his decision making.

Notre Dame looks very good tonight just like they did against UNC.

UNC and BYU aren't bad teams.

I’m at the Clemson BC game…. BC is turning it around a little def not a gimme. But Clemson doesn’t look like the dominant front runner the media is making them out to be. ACC open for anyone

People are largely saying the same about us.

I don’t feel comfortable dismissing a 5-1 team like that.
I don’t see a lot of ppl saying they’re bad. I see a lot of people saying their D is awful because it is.

You clearly haven’t been watching their offensive line. They are huge, talented and may have the best OL coach in all of football (both college and NFL) in Harry Heistand. How are we going to neutralize that offensive line? The 3-3-5 plus a former walk-on at DT is concerning.

You clearly haven’t been watching their offensive line. They are huge, talented and may have the best OL coach in all of football (both college and NFL) in Harry Heistand. How are we going to neutralize that offensive line? The 3-3-5 plus a former walk-on at DT is concerning.
I’d start with the best back 7 in the ACC and then make them earn everything

Play man. Stuff the box. We need to play tempo on O get a lead or its going to be a long day.

Yeah, why didn't the guy on the screen just blast forward for a first down. So stupid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom