Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19

DJU didnt play last night. The two QB’s that did play (Glenn & Kromenhoek) were also less than impressive. FSU needs a major talent upgrade at QB.
Explains why they even got dju. But they should have gone after higher talents. Still bizarre to me dju got the rankings he did coming into the year. Guy transfers to fsu so he must be great. They all tanked him higher than Kyle. Lazy.

I think the board would implode if SU allowed a 35 yd pass with 10 sec to when a team has to have a TD to beat you like BYU did last night. But a coach that has been around allowed it last night.
A coach who has a mullet and makes light of driving drunk. He doesn’t count

Georgia Tech is a really solid team but their record is going to end up not so great. Brutal schedule these last 5 games and now King being out for at least today. 3 top 12 teams left to play plus a road game against a tough Va Tech. They probably only beat NC State and go 6-6, unless they can beat Miami at home, if King is playing

Explains why they even got dju. But they should have gone after higher talents. Still bizarre to me dju got the rankings he did coming into the year. Guy transfers to fsu so he must be great. They all tanked him higher than Kyle. Lazy.

McCord has been better than I imagined. That being said I thought it was crazy going into the season that some people had DJU and Murphy ahead in QB portal rankings.

Are we pulling for Miami or Louisville today? Which would be better for us in terms of climbing ACC standings?

It seems if Miami loses that helps us with an undefeated team getting a conf loss but if L'ville loses that hands them their second ACC loss. Thoughts?

Are we pulling for Miami or Louisville today? Which would be better for us in terms of climbing ACC standings?

It seems if Miami loses that helps us with an undefeated team getting a conf loss but if L'ville loses that hands them their second ACC loss. Thoughts?

I hate Louisville so can never root for them. Also I want Miami ranked Top 15 when we play them. I want Miami to look like crap but pull it off at the end.

I hate Louisville so can never root for them. Also I want Miami ranked Top 15 when we play them. I want Miami to look like crap but pull it off at the end.

Yeah, this.

If The Ewe is undefeated when we play them,
it will make our W look all the more impressive.

Can we root for the meteor strike?
;)

We need Miami to stumble so we can put two loses on them. SMU is the problem team for Cuse. We need them to loose one and Cuse to finish higher in the polls. Even if we win out I'm not sure we get in unless we play Clemson tight in the championship game. Or we have one loss and Clemson destroys SMU in the championship game.

So, admittedly, I literally just turned on Miami vs Louisville, but based on what I just witnessed in one play, I’m thinking it might not be advisable to just drop eight against Miami. Although, it might be our only option to keep things in front of us. But that throw that Cam Ward just made was ridiculous.

So, admittedly, I literally just turned on Miami vs Louisville, but based on what I just witnessed in one play, I’m thinking it might not be advisable to just drop eight against Miami. Although, it might be our only option to keep things in front of us. But that throw that Cam Ward just made was ridiculous.

The only game where we won't have the best QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom