Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19

They haven't been in the Dome in forever, and none of those players know what the environment will be like. Let everyone keep saying it's an easy win. Let them come in with some arrogance and complacency. Then let's see what happens.
If we can win a few more games we could have an old fashioned Orange hype week in late November. Would be fun for those that remember the late 80s and 90s

Maybe not but his chances are slim and none when that many guys are above you
The season is only half over. Do you really think most of those players with better odds like DJ Uiagalelei actually have a better shot or will finish higher than McCord if keeps on this pace and we keep winning?
Odds are for entertainment and not actual voting purposes.

The season is only half over. Do you really think most of those players with better odds like DJ Uiagalelei actually have a better shot or will finish higher than McCord if keeps on this pace and we keep winning?
Odds are for entertainment and not actual voting purposes.
DJ is not ahead of McCord, I’m not going to list em all but there are a lot of guys with a better chance

I think our chances playing stan game 7 would be much better than game 3.

Just how things work out

Much like how does Maimi get three games in a row with a late replay review go for them to pull out 3 wins
How does Cal lose to FSU and then lose to miami/pitt/nc st on last 2nd plays

how is the 9th best 10 in the country in Ala ranked 7th?

DJ is not ahead of McCord, I’m not going to list em all but there are a lot of guys with a better chance
You’re right on DJ currently, but he was on opening odds, which illustrates the point that the projections evolve as the season goes on.

You’re right on DJ currently, but he was on opening odds, which illustrates the point that the projections evolve as the season goes on.
Go ahead and throw some cash on McCord if you think he has a shot, it’s 250-1 at FanDuel today. I’ll take a hard pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom