hey

• ho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I have about 20 minutes left of work. In 20 minutes I will have successfully made it through another work day with out hitting on of my employees. Help me out, keep me going.

Anyone doing anything cool this weekend?

Tonight is the official season opening of the Howling Dog Saloon! The Dog is in Fox, Alaska in the middle of no where. The building is so old, they cant afford to heat it in the winter, so they close down the last weekend of October. The stage is lined with the red carpet that the Pope walked on when he visited Fairbanks in 86.

Ukulele Russ and the Parks Highway band will be on the Pope stage tonight. Awesome band, one of my favorites.

I was at the Dog last night for a "soft opening" (for regulars only type thing) and I started talking to an old guy to my left about the Giants. Next thing I know he says "2 saddest moments of my life... Giants beating the bills in the super bowl, and Indiana beating Syracuse in the championships... Fu**ing Keith Smart" He had no clue I was a Syracuse fan, but after I told him we talked cuse for the next 3 hours..

So that wasted 4 minutes of my work day.. Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

Chillin, little bit of cold illin'.
Tae Kwon Do with my son tomorrow. Playdate with some smelly kid I'm sure on Sunday, lol.
Other than that, I need to crack open an MGD and just mellow out, work week stank.

But now, I'm feeling kinda frisky to go to a bar. Maybe check out that new place in NJ that could become a Cuse bar.

Chillin, little bit of cold illin'.
Tae Kwon Do with my son tomorrow. Playdate with some smelly kid I'm sure on Sunday, lol.
Other than that, I need to crack open an MGD and just mellow out, work week stank.

But now, I'm feeling kinda frisky to go to a bar. Maybe check out that new place in NJ that could become a Cuse bar.

I was due for a beer 3 hours ago. I cant drink MGD, never could.

I was due for a beer 3 hours ago. I cant drink MGD, never could.
I don't even have a beer in the house. Celebrating the weekend with a shot of JB now.

I have about 20 minutes left of work. In 20 minutes I will have successfully made it through another work day with out hitting on of my employees. Help me out, keep me going.

Tonight is the official season opening of the Howling Dog Saloon! The Dog is in Fox, Alaska in the middle of no where. The building is so old, they cant afford to heat it in the winter, so they close down the last weekend of October. The stage is lined with the red carpet that the Pope walked on when he visited Fairbanks in 86.

Ukulele Russ and the Parks Highway band will be on the Pope stage tonight. Awesome band, one of my favorites.

I was at the Dog last night for a "soft opening" (for regulars only type thing) and I started talking to an old guy to my left about the Giants. Next thing I know he says "2 saddest moments of my life... Giants beating the bills in the super bowl, and Indiana beating Syracuse in the championships... Fu**ing Keith Smart" He had no clue I was a Syracuse fan, but after I told him we talked cuse for the next 3 hours..

So that wasted 4 minutes of my work day.. Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

The Howling Dog Saloon sounds like my kind of place. Too bad I'm 4,000 miles away.

CuseTroop... some of your hangouts sound so cool. I am thinking maybe I should visit your part of the world some day.

Theres nothing like it in the world. If you think the bar hangouts sound cool, imagine the outdoor places we go. Its just a little to early in the year to doing anything yet. If you ever came to Alaska, you would never regret it.

Theres nothing like it in the world. If you think the bar hangouts sound cool, imagine the outdoor places we go. Its just a little to early in the year to doing anything yet. If you ever came to Alaska, you would never regret it.

Cto would go to Alaska, visit the Howling Dog Saloon, and run into someone from her neighborhood, or someone she went to school with, or the guy she knows from the bank.

Cto would go to Alaska, visit the Howling Dog Saloon, and run into someone from her neighborhood, or someone she went to school with, or the guy she knows from the bank.

The old guy I met last night (Wally) was from Rochester!

I'm going to watch the Mayweather/Guerrero fight on the tall screen at the local movie theater...no biggie. Probably do some pre-gaming before I head over there. Oh yeah, and swim lessons with my son Saturday morning. Gotta teach that little fart how to blow bubbles under water.

80 degrees all weekend in Seattle, going to try to turn my white a little pink.
It might not be this warm here again until July.

Jealous of both you guys, want to see Seattle, Alaska and although been to and lived in Southern Cali, want to see Northern California too. Oh, and Whistler. Whistler!

I'm going to watch the Mayweather/Guerrero fight on the tall screen at the local movie theater...no biggie. Probably do some pre-gaming before I head over there. Oh yeah, and swim lessons with my son Saturday morning. Gotta teach that little fart how to blow bubbles under water.

I'm going with you, stupid. Aaron grabbed our tickets yesterday. Pre game at the fox!

Jealous of both you guys, want to see Seattle, Alaska and although been to and lived in Southern Cali, want to see Northern California too. Oh, and Whistler. Whistler!
Here's a thought-take your family on an Alaskan cruise. They leave from port of Seattle. Two birds,one stone.
(July or August is ideal)

Here's a thought-take your family on an Alaskan cruise. They leave from port of Seattle. Two birds,one stone.
(July or August is ideal)
Bam! Great idea. My folks did the same a while back.
One small problem. If I'm on a cruise, might not have enough time in port to hang out with CuseTroop. ;)

Bam! Great idea. My folks did the same a while back.
One small problem. If I'm on a cruise, might not have enough time in port to hang out with CuseTroop. ;)

Bro, you get on a cruise, I'll be there!

Bro, you get on a cruise, I'll be there!
Thanks, brother. You're awesome. Hopefully one day, but if not, maybe Cuse game early next season at the dome?
I've got to plan one of those, but AK is still a dream. A beautiful dream.
crop_heli-snowboarding.jpg

Just back from a kids birthday party.

Doing one off my favorite things now: sitting on the patio with a beer and sunflower seeds listening to the yanks on the radio.

Opening day of little league tomorrow so that's a full day of pictures, parade, ceremonies, and a game. At least after we are having a bbq with some friends.

Sunday is church then working around the house and yard, but I plan to smoke a brisket while doing so.

No complaints

So I just realized that I typed I am trying to make It through another day without hitting on my employees... I totally meant to say without hitting one of them lol..

Thanks, brother. You're awesome. Hopefully one day, but if not, maybe Cuse game early next season at the dome?
I've got to plan one of those, but AK is still a dream. A beautiful dream.
crop_heli-snowboarding.jpg

Either Maui, or back for a game in December.. Haven't decided yet. Both would be amazing, it's been a few years since I've been home, and someone ;) offered me seats of a lifetime, so that's hard to pass up. The Maui invitational would be insane tho.. We'll see. Should know in the next month or so