Weird | Syracusefan.com

Weird

rundeal

Walk On
First time in four years we'll be watching an SU game without a proverbial dog in the fight.

Actually, this will be the first year in over a decade we will watch games without a kid on the field - going to take a little getting used to!

Mentioned to the Mrs. this morning that if Alec would have redshirted his frosh year he'd still be on the roster poised to have a monster season. He'd have been scary good! He's settling in in Houston now and making his own adjustment to life on the IR for the season, but he's in good spirits and knows he's got a future in red and blue :)

Enough with that - let's kick some PSU butt Saturday! Looking forward to it!

I guess it's like being a Marine. They say there is no such thing as an ex-Marine. So if you go along with that line of thinking, you will always have a dog in the fight. I'm sure there are many of Alec's close friends that you will be rooting for on Saturdays (and hopefully on Sunday's as well). Best of luck to Alec in the future.

Alec was a great player throughout his career--we were very lucky to have him wear Orange.

And GOOD LUCK to him making the NFL in Houston! Saw some of his catches on Saturday--he's on the cusp!

You raised a fine young man, and all the hard work and dedication he gave to the program is paying off. I to watched the game, and saw some of his catches. I think he is in a really good spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom