Weitsman is bringing someone associated with the bills | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman is bringing someone associated with the bills

Which will never publicly be announced so you won’t know.

And I find it weird that other fans are critical of how Adam shows his fandom. I thought that was type of crap that was off limits based on when it’s been brought on this board in the past.
It’s crazy to me that some people are so adamant how other people should spend their money.

I have never seen a report that AW has donated anything to the University. If its out there please post a link. I want to believe in him but like many others here, can't find any evidence to do so.
Believe without evidence. Many individuals donate privately. Adam is a huge supporter of SU.

I'm grateful for each and every one of you who buys season tickets and all the contributions that come along with it, even more so for the super boosters buying the high roller seats and luxury suites,,,adam weitsman is at a whole different level and I appreciate everything he does from inviting superstars to games and getting SU out on social media, to everything he probably does behind the scenes. You guys all contribute at a level I really cant and I appreciate every one you. Thank You! and Merry Christmas

Thank you for the clarification.

Well... Back to original question. Can we substantiate AW's contributions to SU Athletics ?

If AW is really the supporter of SU athletics that anonymous internet posters claims him to be, shouldn't there be some tangible, publicly verifiable record - like in the case of John Lally ?

No

The Orange Club name was retired two years ago. The group is now labeled the Cuse Athletics Fund and it has well more than 135 donors (latest number is 25,581) and $87k in donations. If you click on home from the link you will see that site is nested below the Alumni Association. I am guessing the Club label is now being used for a much more focused group. Might be part of the athlete network?
The big fish are in the Legends Society.

considering I’m in the top 10% of the CAF, that’s not where the big fish are.

If and when he lands a big recruit, it will be very well known.

and it will be compliant to school and ncaa guidelines

The big fish are in the Legends Society.

considering I’m in the top 10% of the CAF, that’s not where the big fish are.
Legends Society is a component of CAF. A very small percentage of the 26k donors. Legends Society donations factor into your CAF Donor Rank

Last edited:
I'm sure that absolutely nobody can disagree with this.
he already said they will be spokesmen for his companies.

couldn’t be any more public than that

Some of us need to see Weitsman hand a stack of cash to John Wildhack or directly to a recruit. I think we, as avid fans, are entitled to that.
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Some of us need to see Weitsman hand a stack of cash to John Wildhack or directly to a recruit. I think we, as avid fans, are entitled to that.
Or just a documented report that he donated $xx,xxx,xxx to SU.

Renting a box or seats at the B'Ball games is not a donation. In the late 80's I rented a box there. It was a business decision. We invited customers to help us - not SU.

I'm not sure what this thread is about. Is there an amount of money that Adam Weitsman needs to donate to satisfy other Syracuse fans? If so, what is that number, and how did that number get figured?
If he actually is a billionaire... almost all of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom