CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Josh? Jim? Thurm?

I’ll go Josh and no invite for Diggs.

Attachments

• E1F85068-CF87-45FC-BF44-518333E8343D.jpeg
    E1F85068-CF87-45FC-BF44-518333E8343D.jpeg
    536.4 KB · Views: 112
I think I’d be more into this type of thing if the team was doing better. I don’t care if he brings in Michael Jordan, Joe Montana and Christy Canyon if the team is playing like crap.

I think I’d be more into this type of thing if the team was doing better. I don’t care if he brings in Michael Jordan, Joe Montana and Christy Canyon if the team is playing like crap.
Wait what? We’ve won 5 in a row in a year where EVERY SINGLE NIGHT a top 25 team loses to a huge underdog. Every.night. We have to change our college hoops expectations. The overall #1 seed in March will have 4 losses

I hope Josh gives GS Jordan Palmer‘s phone number.

I’m not saying he has to do anything with his money and I am just curious, but has AW paid out any NIL deals yet?

Wait what? We’ve won 5 in a row in a year where EVERY SINGLE NIGHT a top 25 team loses to a huge underdog. Every.night. We have to change our college hoops expectations. The overall #1 seed in March will have 4 losses
5 in a row vs nobody. This team isn’t good, take off the Orange glasses

I’m not saying he has to do anything with his money and I am just curious, but has AW paid out any NIL deals yet?
Maybe, who knows, why does it matter in connection with this?

Maybe, who knows, why does it matter in connection with this?
It’s just a question doofus. Never said it was related, but the last time I checked it’s a AW post and considering he is offering up money for nil I was curious. Why respond if you don’t know or just to be confrontational. F off.

I’m not wrong.
No, you’re not. Team isn’t very good. Could it be by the end of the year? Maybe. But other teams get better too. We just don’t have the guys that are good enough or ready for prime time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom