Weitsman's celebrity corner | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman's celebrity corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion is he is trying to do anything he can to bring attention to the Syracuse program but I also think he is using it for his own fame and fortune...Which if you got it and you can do it, go for it.

he does do a lot of charitable work around the area and that is great and donates a lot of money.

Could be true, however outside of the board this isn't the case.

Again, not arguing this stereotype as I have enough experience growing up in CNY and living in WNY to know it’s true.

Not everybody who grew up in CNY resented wealthy, successful people.

Some of us were lucky enough to have them in our family or as very close friends.

I think this is the winner

the attention this brings the program. Kids want to go where the celebrities go. It’s trendy.
Now imagine if we actually had an attractive on court product

We have the camera loving super star in Elijah Hughes. This team would be an Espn lovechild if it weren’t 8-7.

I have zero problem with who the man brings or what he does with the cash as long as we aren't violating ncaa rules. I still think he's a bit goofy, but so are a lot of people. The post about giving him information related to the racist graffiti stuff going on was definitely a bit silly.

I just want to win some bball games.

I will say...people from Owego are not necessarily in love with him and how he treats his employees...

I have personally never worked with him so just going off of what I’ve heard from several people that have worked for him

That may be, but I have first hand knowledge of things he has done to help and support individual employees with personal issues that would have caused other employers to fire them and cast them aside.

well looking at it that way any SU game or sporting event in general doesn't really impact our lives in any manner. Yet we all spend hours offering opinions or asking fan questions on fan forums such as what is the deal with this guy.

how are an SU game and speculating about this guy in a pejorative manner, and thats all any of you are doing, are in any way similar?

it small minded resentment

Hubbs is Carabsis’s lackey.
Yankees-Sox.
Also well Weistman.

Ps MLB Hammer John Henry and his baseball team.

Totally off topic, but you certainly don’t sound like a Sox fan anymore...

Totally off topic, but you certainly don’t sound like a Sox fan anymore...
I am against the organization because of the jealously and hitjobs done against the Patriots. Which are because of Henry.

When changes are made I will be back. Not a fan of another team for sure.

Hubbs is Carabsis’s lackey.
Yankees-Sox.
Also well Weistman.

Ps MLB Hammer John Henry and his baseball team.
Why aren’t you calling for the yanks to get hammered as well?

Why aren’t you calling for the yanks to get hammered as well?
The Yankees aren’t clean. See Carlos Beltran was with the Yankees and he knows what Cora/Hinch were doing and used it with his team. Bel
We won’t take you back
You aren’t a Patriots fan. There is a good percentage of Boston sports who think like me:
When because Henry wants the team to get under the luxury tax this year and have to trade Mookie Betts this off-season watch how the fan base reacts.
The under 40 New England sports fan is down on the Red Sox right now and it’s because of John Henry.

The Yankees aren’t clean. See Carlos Beltran was with the Yankees and he knows what Cora/Hinch were doing and used it with his team. Bel

You aren’t a Patriots fan. There is a good percentage of Boston sports who think like me:
When because Henry wants the team to get under the luxury tax this year and have to trade Mookie Betts this off-season watch how the fan base reacts.
The under 40 New England sports fan is down on the Red Sox right now and it’s because of John Henry.
Too much winning?

Too much winning?
I mean it’s kinda obvious what it is.
The Boston Globe treatment of the Patriots.
Globe/Henry want Boston to be a Red Sox city they are jealous of the love for the Pats.
I could can spell it out specifically but you and Orange79 don’t care.

If you liked the Patriots you would get it.

He must know some high profile agent who knows all of these celebs, then meets them and pays them to come to the game.

Too bad the team isn't good this year

I mean it’s kinda obvious what it is.
The Boston Globe treatment of the Patriots.
Globe/Henry want Boston to be a Red Sox city they are jealous of the love for the Pats.
I could can spell it out specifically but you and Orange79 don’t care.

If you liked the Patriots you would get it.
I’m just twisting your nipples here. Do you smile?

It's the Globe, dammit! Scourge of American sports.
Keep mocking it. That is how you can ignore the facts about the paper.

The Boston Globe intern draft, Jim O’Sullivan, Kevin Cullen, Brian McGrory-Hillary Sargent affair. The newspaper is an embarrassment. You probably don’t care the journalists would conduct an intern draft to pick who they wanted to have affairs with.

But mock me it allows you ignore the ppint completely.

Keep mocking it. That is how you can ignore the fact the point is there.

The Boston Globe intern draft, Jim O’Sullivan, Kevin Cullen, Brian McGrory-Hillary Sargent affair. The newspaper is an embarrassment. You probably don’t care the journalists would conduct an intern draft to pick who they wanted to have affairs with.

But mock the point I am making it allows you ignore the facts.
Right.

You know you can't be objective about this, right?

The only person who thinks the Globe is an embarrassment is you.

Right.

You know you can't be objective about this, right?

The only person who thinks the Globe is an embarrassment is you.
You realize none of these people live in Boston or Massachusetts so they don’t know nor care. You just attack me because it allows you ignore the point.
I have support to my argument. You just mock me because you don’t address the points.

People care in New England.

You realize none of these people live in Boston or Massachusetts so they don’t know nor care. You just attack me because it allows you ignore the point.
People care in New England.
Hey! I live in NewEngland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online