Weitsman's celebrity corner | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman's celebrity corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he’s a good dude trying to help the program, legally by adding an indirect presence of celebrities to our gameday

Oh yeah? Tell him to get some supermodels then! I healthy young males might notice them a bit more than whomever else he hired. Heck, even some members here might notice them more.

Everybody's got a price.

If he wants to use his money this way. Bless him. It's not a bad thing.

lol i might find Ted Dibiase himself more interesting than some of these people whom I haven't noticed(OBJ was the one I recall). You're right though, everybody's got a price for the for the Million Dollar Man! (maybe Weitsman can work out a deal to lease that name/shtick from Dibiase as well! I'd certainly find it entertaining, and doubt I am alone) lol

Maybe Weitsman can do like MDM did and offer to give out his money for people to do small challeneges. I mean people get worked up for a free taco...

I think you picked a great avatar for Weitsan in the Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase. Even though he acted like a jerk, it was funny because we knew it was an act(cough cough). I sincerely think Weitsman would be a lot more popular with the comnon man if he had a shtick like the Million Dollar Man, Ted Diabiase. Having a title like that helps too. Plain "Ted Dibiase" would have been about as memorable as (whatever his first name is) Weitsman is, no?

Here are some challenges MDM gave to some people. If youre eager to fast forward where they start, it's around 1:44, but watching prelude helps set it up:

Last edited:
I want Weitzy to buy a percentage of Billys car empire and pay every SU athlete to be in a new advertising infomercial simply titled CELEBRITY HUGE.
It will feature Super Models pointing to Billys cars, kind of like the gals on The Price is Right used to. In each Car will be an SU athlete and a celebrity. The ad closes with a picture of Billy riding an enormous Orange colored Elephant screaming ITS HUGE!

His need of "hey look at me" is fascinating this season. Is there a service that sets up athletes to get paid for trips like these or does he have a connection with Gronk, Mayweather and OBJ?

And if you are going to roll with A-list celebs you may want to tell Daniel Baldwin to move to a different seat.
It amazes me how much Syracuseans love to tear down anything someone with success does.
The guy brings celebrities to the only thing to do in this town in the winter, and people get on him about it.
Maybe people outside of CNY think a little bit more of our area by seeing these folks at random games. Maybe it will help with recruits down the road. Who knows.
I just don't get the need to bash others.

It amazes me how much Syracuseans love to tear down anything someone with success does.
The guy brings celebrities to the only thing to do in this town in the winter, and people get on him about it.
Maybe people outside of CNY think a little bit more of our area by seeing these folks at random games. Maybe it will help with recruits down the road. Who knows.
Cool. I strive to be you.

Just no way this ends well. Feel it every time I see him with somebody new.
I wish we had 20 more guys just like him supporting the program. I have a lake place pretty close to his mansion and my sister lives on block away from The Krebs. Everyone who has had an opportunity to meet him likes him. Im glad he supports SU and hope he keeps it up.

I wish we had 20 more guys just like him supporting the program. I have a lake place pretty close to his mansion and my sister lives on block away from The Krebs. Everyone who has had an opportunity to meet him likes him. Im glad he supports SU and hope he keeps it up.
Decided to educate myself on him and just read an article from 2010 I think. Good piece that gives me some more background and hope.

Resentment

Ok, so a moment ago, I was on the ol' crapper and it inspired me to come back on here(it's usually the other way around, which is how it actually originally happened a bit ago)..

So it came to me...out of the ether. Cuse recruits Canada reletively hard on average, right? So maybe Weitsman could hire some Canadians to come to the games? FIrst ones I thought of were the stars of Trailer Park Boys which is now EPIC in the US as well thanks to Netflix. This video clip came to mind because Bubbles had to do something similar to where the idea hit me.

And sure, you might say, "Well CaptainJ, TPB may have an amazing cult following, but nobody will get to HEAR their humor", which is why while I was wiping, I decided both Bubbles and Randy have THE LOOK(tm) that would get the job done. Bubbles also performs solo music acts such as RUSH(RIP Neil Peart) covers as well as original material, and could so something at halftime to give fans a real treat!

Here the boys are partying in the woods while on a mission, and playing one of my favorite songs(also Canadian). Kim Mitchell's "Go For A Soda"! If Weitsman can CLOSE these guys, I may become the fanboy some of you are!

It opens up with one of my favorite exchanges in a tv show ever:

Ya, this would look awesome sitting beside Weitsman...
349BC11F-5052-49E5-A6A1-918D3A018C9F.jpeg

we need to add a billionaire or two to our wealthy donor list. We will never have enough money! We need one of those player only ‘dorms’ that UK has.

Decided to educate myself on him and just read an article from 2010 I think. Good piece that gives me some more background and hope.

can u link the article?

Seems to be a nice guy who has done some nice things for people, albeit not quietly, anonymously or without attention.
i hope he isn’t bill rapp II. I feel like I’m holding my breath a little with this guy. I could care less what he does as long as he doesn’t get Cuse in trouble.

I feel fine giving Adam the benefit of the doubt considering not only has he earned it time and time over imo, he’s shown considerable kindness to my friends and this program for no reason aligned to personal gain.

There’s a good chance I’m willing to bet on that he’s a good man spending time and money on a community that accepted him back and a program he loves.

That's my only concern with this guy. He's a NCAA death penalty waiting to happen.

His last guest was only seen giving out wads of cash on an NCAA football field what’s there to be concerned about?

I talked to him when he was just another dude in the team hotel he was cool maybe he was already known in some Syracuse circles but I didn’t know he was anything but another fan. IDK why he’s going over the top social media influencer but I guess that’s the society we live in. I like him more than douchebags like dan bilzerian who is literally the worst human on the planet.

During the Vegas shooting Blizerian told a cop to give him his gun so he could start firing back.

I hope he continues to be successful and then can continue to support and donate money to the program

At some point in a couple of years, if SU wants to get back to being and remain a big time program, they will need to pony up big bucks for a big time coach. I will be pi$$ed if they go cheap with the resources the program has in terms of revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom