welcome back igor | Syracusefan.com

welcome back igor

Florence Nightingale called. Said you left against medical advoce.

Last edited:
iggy you are indeed the eight ball enigma.

magic8ball.gif

It's pretty lame to start a "Welcome back" thread for yourself. Do you throw yourself birthday parties as well?

In all honesty why hasn't he been banned from this site. Its the same repetitive garbage every time, just because hes been doing it for 10+ years doesn't make him not a troll.

More like 20+.

How did Igor troll the fanbase 20 years ago before the Internet.

I can picture him sitting out the Dome ranting on a megaphone.
you've never seen that guy outside of the dome on Marshall St with the religous signs and the megaphone? This is him?

How did Igor troll the fanbase 20 years ago before the Internet.

I can picture him sitting out the Dome ranting on a megaphone.

He was honing his craft on the syracuseonline.com board in the late 90's and I've heard of an AOL board made reference too before that. Gotta be close to 20 years. He may very well be the internet's original troll.

KaiserUEO does not welcome you back.

KaiserUEO would rather you be here the whole time spewing your anti JB hate, then stop in for pot-shots.

KaiserUEO wants somebody to find Tristan and unban him too...

Eh, not sure you can cite an internet-based source on the origins of the Internet. May be biased.

I'll need to see a hardcopy encyclopedia to be fully convinced.
Just reference Al Gore.

I was sent to crimea when we were 20 and 0. what happened. now I wont talk about anything but basketball and coaching, but as usual I knew the outcome before most of u. no need to silence the truth. adios
coward-1.gif