Well anyways we have a game tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Well anyways we have a game tomorrow

shore
I just wanna keep bumping this thread so people are reminded we do actually have a game tomorrow.

Any bold predictions on who steps up and wins the game for us tomorrow?

I'm going out on a limb and saying Van Chew will have 5 catches for ~90 yards and a TD.

Thank God we have football tomorrow night & hoops on Sat night. Every time I leave the football board these days, I feel like I have to take a shower!!! It will be good change of pace to get absorbed again in that maddeningly emotional roller coaster that we call SU football. Unfortunately I am sure that significant portions of tomorrow's pre-game and in-game commentary will be devoted to the train wreck at Happy Valley.

In tomorrow's game SU 24 USF 21

Thank God we have football tomorrow night & hoops on Sat night. Every time I leave the football board these days, I feel like I have to take a shower!!! It will be good change of pace to get absorbed again in that maddeningly emotional roller coaster that we call SU football. Unfortunately I am sure that significant portions of tomorrow's pre-game and in-game commentary will be devoted to the train wreck at Happy Valley.
and bball games on monday and tuesday too i think. yeah you need to shower buddy P U.

provo 2 tds , bailey 137 yards 2 tds and thats more points than i predicted :rolleyes: unless krautman misses an extra point, f it i predict he misses an extra point.

I don't see the Bailey thing. We'll have to win passing but who knows. I think Nassib finally connect on Chew deep which makes up the TD and the majority of the 90 yards I predicted.

How bout Graham or Kobena for a KO return TD? We win the toss, and choose to receive... and boom! opening kick to the house. The 30,000 in attendence will be electrified.

Bailey runs for 150+

I'm feeling a good game from Graham. I feel he has his first 100 yard game and catches a pair of scores over the middle to take them to the house. SU squeaks one out.

Compared to other years, we are really healthy as we reach mid-November. Apart from Gulley, do we have any significant injuries? In recent years, we have had Mike Williams, Art Jones, Curtis Brinkley, Darrell Smith, Van Chew, Max Suter, Provo, Hay or some other combination of injuries at this stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom