well now its official | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

well now its official

Is hate to match up with LSU and watch Simmons dominate us in the NIT. Not sure if I can watch him carve up our front court driving through the lane.

There's merit to this. But will we pay any more NIT games than we would have in the NCAA tourney?

Just hope we don't brush off he NIT.

We won't, if we were ever going to, it would have been the year we got screwed, and we still took the bid.

Uconn and Cincy are both right on the bubble so this is a big game for them. Entire AAC seems like a bubble

UConn gets that crap...and we get what we got to end the last two games of our season. :(

I cannot believe I'm sitting here watching this happen. Unreal.

*sigh* both of these teams are in over us.

At least, we had Atlantis, I guess..

Not sure that the committee sees this as some may. Two bubbles teams needing to go to 4 OT's to decide it. The team that won, won on a prayer 3/4 heave to survive the 3rd OT. Not to mention a travel that wasn't called. It was an incredible game to watch though, very exciting. If Temple knocks off UConn, I still think it's possible they don't get in, especially if Michigan beats Purdue tomorrow.

Not sure that the committee sees this as some may. Two bubbles teams needing to go to 4 OT's to decide it. The team that won, won on a prayer 3/4 heave to survive the 3rd OT. Not to mention a travel that wasn't called. It was an incredible game to watch though, very exciting.

Or not giving Cincy the timeout when he clearly has possession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom