well now its official | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

well now its official

Hopefully we don't have to hear any more speculation about us being on the bubble.

Honestly there's nothing worse then the NIT, if were not in the NCAA tourney I would rather the season be over. It will never happen but I would love for SU to just say don't pick us were not playing. What the NCAA gonna do fine us?
If we are in the NIT and play at the dome, I'll be there.

two3zone said:
Is hate to match up with LSU and watch Simmons dominate us in the NIT. Not sure if I can watch him carve up our front court driving through the lane.

New low: make believe poor play in the future!

just pray they don't put us in front of a tv camera sunday watching the brackets unfold.

tbonezone said:
just pray they don't put us in front of a tv camera sunday watching the brackets unfold.

There won't be anyone there.

Briancuse said:
We might not get in, but we are still in the mix.
The only mix we are close to being in is a giant barrel of trail mix at Wegmans

I guess it could become a top 50 win but they were on the bubble. It's not in our best interest for bubble teams to lose?
uconn's Sagarin, KenPom and BPI going into today were 34, 29, and 30. That's a Tourney team.

Don't worry kids, respected posters here put a lot of hours in last week researching..and they said we are in.

And if not, we got a whole bunch of exhibition nit games to watch instead!!!!

well she's slim and a nun...

mrgan-fox-as-a-nun.jpg

just like our chances of getting into the ncaat or my chances of getting into megan fox's habit.

Last edited:
well she's slim and a nun...

mrgan-fox-as-a-nun.jpg

just like our chances of getting into the ncaat or my chances of getting into megan fox's habit.

A nun with false eyelashes and make-up...hmmmmm

the sisterhood of our lady of sain-lancomme.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom