Well? waddaya think? | Syracusefan.com

Well? waddaya think?

Flacusian

All Conference
I was very impressed with what I saw from this mix of crotchety old timers ( Cooney and Silent G and Dajuan) and the bevy of young bucks, (Malachi, Howard, and the great white hope (Lydon). Mix that in with Roberson who has the capacity to be a double double machine this year and by George we have the makings of a pretty decent team.

1. I like having guards with size. Cuse teams with that asset tend to be tough defensively
2. OMG it is such a relief to have more than one shooter!
3. To say Coleman looks serviceable would be an understatement. (His presence helps this team)
4. Richardson is the real deal folks! Any freshman that can elicit a smile from Jimmy B. you can expect big
things from
5. I hope y'all like Tacos!
6. LGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. UNDER THE RADAR is this teams mantra in the early going

Last edited:
I was very impressed with what I saw from this mix of crotchety old timers ( Cooney and Silent G and Dajuan) and the bevy of young bucks, (Malachi, Howard, and the great white hope (Lydon). Mix that in with Roberson who has the capacity to be a double double machine this year and by George we have the makings of a pretty decent team.

1. I like having guards with size. Cuse teams with that asset tend to be tough defensively
2. OMG is is such a relief to have more than one shooter!
3. To say Coleman looks serviceable would be an understatement. (His presence helps this team)
4. Richardson is the real deal folks! Any freshman that can elicit a smile from Jimmy B. you can expect big
things from
5. I hope y'all like Tacos!
6. LGO!!
7. UNDER THE RADAR is this teams mantra in the early going

Yours is the first post I read after the game. I have to say that I feel heartened. After last year's exhibition games, I felt uneasy. In the first half we weren't getting it inside, and then in the second half DaJuan came alive. It was fantastic to see! So happy for him. (Feel nervous about his health, though.) LOVED Richardson. Cooney wasn't making 3's so he went inside. I liked his verve. Silent G was smooooooth. I will have to watch the game again, but Kaleb looked like he was playing with more confidence and it was great to see. He played well. He looked bigger. Is he bigger?

I like Under the Radar. I feel good. And I don't think this feeling comes from desperation.

97 points and lemoyne slowed down the ball quite a bit :)

Kaleb putting up 11-12 and hitting 2 back to back threes.

Team has along way to go especially the wings on defense but lydon, malachi are going to get there when they do lookout!

Yours is the first post I read after the game. I have to say that I feel heartened. After last year's exhibition games, I felt uneasy. In the first half we weren't getting it inside, and then in the second half DaJuan came alive. It was fantastic to see! So happy for him. (Feel nervous about his health, though.) LOVED Richardson. Cooney wasn't making 3's so he went inside. I liked his verve. Silent G was smooooooth. I will have to watch the game again, but Kaleb looked like he was playing with more confidence and it was great to see. He played well. He looked bigger. Is he bigger?

I like Under the Radar. I feel good. And I don't think this feeling comes from desperation.
I believe JB said Joseph had one of the biggest physical changes from freshman year to sophomore year that he's seen. He definitely put on some big time muscle

I believe JB said Joseph had one of the biggest physical changes from freshman year to sophomore year that he's seen. He definitely put on some big time muscle
16 pounds of muscle I heard

Tough to glean much from an exhibition game that was so different from how we'd run our sets against better competition.

But I like the depth. I think we have a lot of interchangeable versatility that we haven't had the past two years. I think that Coleman and Roberson are really going to surprise people, and it appears that we have a couple of guys who can shoot the rock. And Gbinije looks poised for an all america type of season.

Good start.

I think jb secretly loves the potential of this team. 2 5th year seniors, Coleman looks like a potential beast, Roberson keeps improving, and some young guys with serious talent . I like this team a lot. This is the small numbers type team ( with experience) along with some youth that JB really does well with.