We're a poor team right now. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We're a poor team right now.

44cuse said:
Wrong. We are very good team playing poorly on offense. 44cuse

This makes sense in what way?

We have become the gang that cannot shoot straight. Ennis and CJ were both awful tonight .. CJ was out of control most of the night taking wild shot after wild shot.

Ennis has been rough for weeks now. Specifically on D, imo. He's a freshman PG playing 35+ mins a game and he's hit a wall. Hopefully he makes it over the wall otherwise we're toast

Ennis has been rough for weeks now. Specifically on D, imo. He's a freshman PG playing 35+ mins a game and he's hit a wall. Hopefully he makes it over the wall otherwise we're toast

It's not a wall, he's just playing to his averages at this point. It's not possible that some of his play at the end of games what a little luck?

It's not a wall, he's just playing to his averages at this point. It's not possible that some of his play at the end of games what a little luck?

No I disagree, he's worn down. His late game heroics are more indicative that he may have been conserving energy. Remember how great he was in Maui? I am hopeful that he'll get a second wind. The evidence we have seen since Duke would indicate we sort of used up all the gas in the tank during that game. We've played progressively poorer against increasingly poor teams since then.

We played a bad game, that's for sure. But we lost this game on defense and we lost this game at the free throw line. Not to mention the multitude of close shots we missed. We make one more free throw or one more shot in regulation and we win. All that said, we are 25-1. I'll take that record...

Anyone remember our games with Georgetown last year? Even good teams lose games and sometimes they lose very badly.

The glass is very much half full. Let's not give up on these kids. They will rebound from this loss and come out swinging on Saturday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom