we're baaack! | Syracusefan.com

we're baaack!

I enjoy winning 6 of 7 to end the year but we'll see what happens next year without Nassib, Lemon, Sales, and probably Pugh before I'll make any judgment on our "backness."

(They call me Captain Buzzkill)

I enjoy winning 6 of 7 to end the year but we'll see what happens next year without Nassib, Lemon, Sales, and probably Pugh before I'll make any judgment on our "backness."

Nah, you're just setting it up for Go to tell all of us bitches that we've turned the corner during the spring scrimmage.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely the corner has been turned. This is a tough well coached football team.

Nah, you're just setting it up for Go to tell all of us bitches that we've turned the corner during the spring scrimmage.

That's right because winning 8 games against the schedule they played this year is nothing. I called it the first game of the year, and nothing that has happened this year contridicts it.

Don't be an idiot...why not enjoy a great end to a very productive season???

We have to build on this... It is looking promising but let's wait until ACC play when everyone is back to bashing any and everyone before we are truly back to what we were. That said, I absolutely love watching this team be relevant and stick it to teams. Very proud of the orangemen and I have always been a Marrone supporter.

Why?

Don't be an idiot...why not enjoy a great end to a very productive season???
I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Making fun of Go and enjoying the season aren't mutually exclusive.

That's right because winning 8 games against the schedule they played this year is nothing. I called it the first game of the year, and nothing that has happened this year contridicts it.
You may also remember my post after Northwestern encouraging everyone to stay on the bandwagon.

Why?
...because that's basically all of our passing attack and our best lineman? And we will be heading into next year with zero proven QBs and limited WR experience? And we saw the difference with Pugh as opposed to without?

I turned the corner in april of 2012 this year with Doug. I looked at the changes he made and was all in. For all those second guessing I beg if you to find a post of mine this year not supporting Marrone at any point.

Nassib has been solid but he is replaceable, not worried there as much as some. Chaz Loeb will do just fine next year.

I thought I read here this year that our running backs weren't playmakers...

GoSu96 you could work for ESPN cause Jesse Palmer said that SU would struggle in the first year in the ACC losing their seniors and Pugh. His partner questioned him since the ACC isn't the Big 12!!
He also said before Marrone SU was one if not the worst FB in America.

I'm very encouraged with the future regardless of these opinions

You may also remember my post after Northwestern encouraging everyone to stay on the bandwagon.

Yep a real visionary, like this beauty from Oct 1,
"I stand by my preseason prog of wins vs Buttgers, UCONN and Temple."

Regular foxhole buddy you are.​

...because that's basically all of our passing attack and our best lineman? And we will be heading into next year with zero proven QBs and limited WR experience? And we saw the difference with Pugh as opposed to without?

What does any of that have to do with the overall state of the program?

Yep a real visionary, like this beauty from Oct 1,
"I stand by my preseason prog of wins vs Buttgers, UCONN and Temple."

Regular foxhole buddy you are.​
I was also consistent in stating that I would be content seeing progress on offense alongside a losing record. I happily turned out to be wrong about seeing both better offense and a winning record.

I turned the corner in april of 2012 this year with Doug. I looked at the changes he made and was all in. For all those second guessing I beg if you to find a post of mine this year not supporting Marrone at any point.

Nassib has been solid but he is replaceable, not worried there as much as some. Chaz Loeb will do just fine next year.

I thought I read here this year that our running backs weren't playmakers....

That would be KOIII, who also stated that Jerome Smith's next "cut" would be his first.

So much for football acumen.

That would be KOIII, who also stated that Jerome Smith's next "cut" would be his first.

So much for football acumen.

Yep "King Acumen".

Nice job.

What does any of that have to do with the overall state of the program?
Are you kidding me? Until we show we have people who can step up in those positions we have no clue whether or not we will be back to a four win season next year or not. We have no idea about our depth at those positions, and last I checked depth is important in terms of the state of a program.

Are you kidding me? Until we show we have people who can step up in those positions we have no clue whether or not we will be back to a four win season next year or not. We have no idea about our depth at those positions, and last I checked depth is important in terms of the state of a program.
Huh?

Huh?
I don't get what's difficult to get here. We had a nice season overall, but we lose SIGNIFICANT pieces, and could very easily fall back to 4 or 5 wins if we have no one who can step in and play decently in those key positions next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom