We're Not Making Friends | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

Would like to have Miami, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Syracuse, Georgia Tech,
Duke, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Kansas in a conference. Some good football schools, and basketball wouldn't be to bad.
Trade Cincinnati for WVU and that would be a lot of fun.

Would like to have Miami, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Syracuse, Georgia Tech,
Duke, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Kansas in a conference. Some good football schools, and basketball wouldn't be to bad.
Any basketball conference with Duke, Kansas and Syracuse will be pretty good at basketball... All the other teams have their good years and bad years, but at least are competitive most years.

I'd worry more about the football.

Thanks for coming Georgia Tech. We’re on to the trees
IMG_7585.jpeg

I think you should hear the exact answer Key gave about his relationship w/ Fran Brown at W Carolina. Honestly, the impression I got when I first heard this was that he remembers nothing about W Carolina or Fran Brown except that Key lived in a lean-to with no electricity next to a trailer. Sounds like rural Appalachia, and he couldn't wait to get out of there.

I suppose he could have come up with some line about what a great time they had together, but he seems like he wants to forget that whole experience.

I think you should hear the exact answer Key gave about his relationship w/ Fran Brown at W Carolina. Honestly, the impression I got when I first heard this was that he remembers nothing about W Carolina or Fran Brown except that Key lived in a lean-to with no electricity next to a trailer. Sounds like rural Appalachia, and he couldn't wait to get out of there.

I suppose he could have come up with some line about what a great time they had together, but he seems like he wants to forget that whole experience.
All I hear is, “I LIVED IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!”

Yeah I care about Patience's opinion about as much as I care about the shape of my poop in the morning. Also I've seen a number of UGA fans come to our defense because I guess they've dealt with this self-righteousness from GT's fanbase before.

You should care much more about the shape of your poop in the morning. It can provide important clues regarding your digestive health. Patience does not add that type of value.

You should care much more about the shape of your poop in the morning. It can provide important clues regarding your digestive health. Patience does not add that type of value.
Not only shape, but form as well. Mine is light and loafey. Amiright?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom