Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said last week to let Price get more than one day before deciding he’s a 5th stringer. Granted it’s only been a few plays but I thought he was a solid player when he came here

OG heading to Crouse for X-ray. Hopefully it’s just a bad sprain and not torn ligaments.
Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

“Me”? Or “you” as in “the board”?

I’ve been positive and expecting blowout the whole way.

People were losing their minds 5 minutes in, but for once I was not one of them lol.
In general, not specific to this thread. Although a lurker, I've been in the shadows for some time. I have not read the entire there,just reacting to your reply. Probably for similar sentiment.

In general, not specific to this thread. Although a lurker, I've been in the shadows for some time. I have not read the entire there,just reacting to your reply. Probably for similar sentiment.
Game threads are not for everybody, I understand for sure.

Been there, done that.

I’m a level headed, positive game thread guy now. Moderators should not even bother reading my posts, because it’s all flowers and puppies!
I like to keep them on their toes with a mix of level-headed posts, outrageous commentary, doom posting, and childish wiener jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom