WF attendance and noise | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

WF attendance and noise

It really is much louder. Smallest dome in the country, more steal to echo.
It is loud , except the N Dakota St dome holds about 16 k I think.

Yes, but the rows were all lower and now they have moved up.

Im assuming it’s because the lower ones sold.

Going every other row will give the appearance that the dome is more full than it actually is
The Ticketmaster map for Wake Forest looks much better than Clemson.

The Ticketmaster map for Wake Forest looks much better than Clemson.
I think they may be putting the military / family in the lower upperdeck (Northside). Hence the alternate row selling up high.
The lower bowl has a lot less resale available. There are almost no tickets being sold on the home side. I think they are trying to fill that away side upper deck as much as possible. I’m guessing 2 or 3 k more then Liberty.

I checked the Ticketmaster graph just now, seems like the lower bowl has very little available seats left. Not sure what this means for people who actually show up, but a good start nonetheless.

Noticed so far this year that tickets are moving very little week of game. See what happens next week if we win. I'm sure covid is a legit factor here.

That’s a helluva feat. She was cremated.
UnfortunateDeficientConure-max-1mb.gif

And why not "Unicorn Day" while we're at it! ;)
Unicorn Day is April 9th.

As far as I can tell, there is no Brutal Officiating Day or COVID Day.

I suggest making Saturday, October 2nd 'Brutal Officiating Day' to honor the job that crew did in Tallahassee.

I suggest March 9th as COVID Day. That was the day Rudy Gobert touched all the microphones...

Does anyone know how well the Wake Forest fans travel. I sit near the visitors section. So far this year, Rutgers was the only team with a good crowd in our house. I don't recall too many Wake fans in the dome in 2019.

Does anyone know how well the Wake Forest fans travel. I sit near the visitors section. So far this year, Rutgers was the only team with a good crowd in our house. I don't recall too many Wake fans in the dome in 2019.

I'd assume not greatly.

Small school, not a lot of alums from this area, team wasn't all that good historically, and Syracuse is kinda in the middle of nowhere.

On the other hand - Rutty is an easy drive from Pissthattaway.

In the past very few, at 5-0 maybe a little more but not a lot.

I’ve been telling some of my co-workers how affordable Cuse tickets are and they didn’t believe me, they were shocked. It’s got to be the best value out there. If we weren’t two hours away we would be STH (and I work Friday and Saturday nights). I still plan to get them when I retire which is many years from now though. Single tickets for us here and there til then.

Last edited: