What’s remarkable about today was how many | Syracusefan.com

What’s remarkable about today was how many

Good shots they got. i think they shot close to 50% and missed a ton of open looks. That’s an offense that is clicking, and that was against a good physical, ball pressure, defense.

very impressive

Marek hands out good looks at the basket to others like Oprah gives away cars.

Incredible vision and passer.

What’s remarkable is to win that game considering that incredible shift in momentum after WVU took the lead.

Honestly, one of the best wins we’ve ever had considering the factors involved. Amazing. Thankfully we pulled it out that’s what she said, despite the last minute shakiness to put it mildly.

Marek hands out good looks at the basket to others like Oprah gives away cars.

Incredible vision and passer.
Happy So Excited GIF

Yup. Buddy missed two great looks when they were up 14 that woulda been semi daggers. I guess he made up for it though.

yup. and he missed another early in 2nd half when we were up 11. we were so close to blowing them out, wvu was on the ropes about to go down, but we couldnt hit that dagger 3.

Q also missed 2 fts when we were up 14.

I said it in a different thread the offensive basketball today was absurd. We got a million open looks and certainly we went through stretches of missing shots, but overall that was about as good an offensive performance as I can remember in a tourney game.

remember all those years of thinking the game had passed JB by and he couldn’t coach a non-iso offense? The ball movement today was incredible. Sure it helps to have shooters who can hit shots. But damn this team is a lot of fun.

if you were a recruit watching us play, wouldn’t you want in on a team with a smothering defense and a run and gun offense? Sure looked like the boys were having fun today

I said it in a different thread the offensive basketball today was absurd. We got a million open looks and certainly we went through stretches of missing shots, but overall that was about as good an offensive performance as I can remember in a tourney game.

remember all those years of thinking the game had passed JB by and he couldn’t coach a non-iso offense? The ball movement today was incredible. Sure it helps to have shooters who can hit shots. But damn this team is a lot of fun.

if you were a recruit watching us play, wouldn’t you want in on a team with a smothering defense and a run and gun offense? Sure looked like the boys were having fun today
Yep all you can ask for is to get the ball in position to score, there is a degree of uncertainty once you release the ball

First time all season we made a team continually pay for playing overly aggressive defense against us. We constantly got them on our hip or by them, forcing someone to slide, which opened someone else up for a shot or forced another slide and recovery if we passed again. Which we did. Often. Was nice to see them make the right passes and extra passes instead of forcing up a contested shot.

Our offense won the last two games. We gave up over 40 points in the second half of both games. JB says you have to keep scoring and that’s what we’re doing. Granted. SDS got a lot of garbage points late.

Our offense won the last two games. We gave up over 40 points in the second half of both games. JB says you have to keep scoring and that’s what we’re doing. Granted. SDS got a lot of garbage points late.

our D won the sdst game. they hit a bunch of 3s when they were down 25. it was 56-30 with 9 minutes left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom