What a great day its like Christmas morning | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

What a great day its like Christmas morning

Alsacs said:
Because the fine would have been for not cooperating with the investigation. Which is a reasonable finding. No player has ever been suspended for that. Brett Favre got a 50k in 2010 for that very offense. Brady's lawyer to settle this matter offered a fine based on that Favre precedent. That had nothing to do with ball deflation.

So he was guilty thus wouldn't cooperate.

People can't wrap their heads around this. Also, to the people who say the Pats have cheated What does Belichick taping teams have to do with Tom Brady.

They cheat in various and multiple ways.

Ironically, some on here (me) have been saying that's the case for years.

Like anything in life, follow the money.

WHY O WHY WOULD THE NFL PURPOSELY TRY TO TAKE DOWN A FRANCHISE LIKE THE PATRIOTS AND A QB LIKE BRADY?

Think for a second.

Just think

Alsacs said:
I can't respond to this because I will get banned.

Its s simple question. Most people who wont cooperate in any type of investigation do so because they dont want something uncovered.

The destroyed phone was a catchy line in this case. Fact is the NFLPA and Brady's lawyer asked him not to turn over his phone as it creates a precedence. Ted Wells informed Brady that he did not need his phone, and never advised that there would be a penalty. At that point the phone becomes inconsequential to the case, Brady then "Destroys the phone" which has been said to be a factory reset then the phone, which he states was broken was disposed of.

Does Ted Wells need to tell Brady that there is a penalty for destroying his phone? I'm not so sure about that. It's an important question I think. Anyway, this case is about the CBA it seems to me, and that is the real reason why the NFL would appeal the decision. But really, I'm likely to change my mind if I spend more time and actually read the decision and the record. Lol

So he was guilty thus wouldn't cooperate.
Silly. He has no obligation to turn his phone in. I wouldn't. And despite what you might claim now, neither would you.

WHY O WHY WOULD THE NFL PURPOSELY TRY TO TAKE DOWN A FRANCHISE LIKE THE PATRIOTS AND A QB LIKE BRADY?

Think for a second.

Just think
The other owners are jealous. That is reason 1 to 100.

Think for a second.

Just think
what ways. Share this with us.

dasher said:
Silly. He has no obligation to turn his phone in. I wouldn't. And despite what you might claim now, neither would you.

Then what would he had accepted a fine for? It's his supporters saying if it would have just been a fine this would have been over long ago.

Then what would he had accepted a fine for? It's his supporters saying if it would have just been a fine this would have been over long ago.
Well, #1, he didn't say that. So who knows if it is true. Second, sometimes in life, the best bet is too just settle and make something go away. It's only $$ and he has a lot of that. But as far as I know, he has never said one word about accepting a fine. If I am wrong, please find me a link.

So, none
if i have 1 kid and a full cookie jar.

then 1 kid and an empty cookie jar...with crumbs leading to the couch, where the kid is watching jake and the Neverland Pirates, im blaming the kid.

not a neighbor.

if you want to open up a full investigation and try to prove it without a camera shot...knock yourself out.

im playing judge and jury and deciding blame and punishment.

then 1 kid and an empty cookie jar...with crumbs leading to the couch, where the kid is watching jake and the Neverland Pirates, im blaming the kid.

not a neighbor.

if you want to open up a full investigation and try to prove it without a camera shot...knock yourself out.

im playing judge and jury and deciding blame and punishment.
First, you have to know how many cookies were in the jar to start with and the NFL didn't. They had no evidence. None. Zip, Nada.

not a neighbor.
If we are going with that analogy, the NFL couldn't even verify that the cookie was missing or how many kids it has.

Its s simple question. Most people who wont cooperate in any type of investigation do so because they dont want something uncovered.
The NFL made it clear by their conduct that they were not to be trusted. I wouldn't turn my phone over either.

dasher said:
Well, #1, he didn't say that. So who knows if it is true. Second, sometimes in life, the best bet is too just settle and make something go away. It's only $$ and he has a lot of that. But as far as I know, he has never said one word about accepting a fine. If I am wrong, please find me a link.

Well his supporters have said it. Don't know what he said. It's also a fact that the owner paid a fine. A kid got fired. Brady wouldn't cooperate. Common sense.

Well his supporters have said it. Don't know what he said. It's also a fact that the owner paid a fine. A kid got fired. Brady wouldn't cooperate. Common sense.
The owner doesn't have rights. He would have to sue himself. The kid is at Foxboro every day so I wouldn't count on him being unemployed. That was reported in the Boston Globe over the weekend. And it was clear (common sense) that Kraft wanted his cooperation to help Brady. He said as much last week. Brady never said he would pay a fine. Never. Ever.

Are you guys really doing this?

I am. The NFL manufactured the psi numbers to ESPN and Mortensen. If this wasn't the Patriots more people would be fuming. Since its the Pats everyone wants them to suffer.

I can't believe more people aren't angry at the fact ESPN and the NFL acted together to escalate this story. Ring a bell to anyone? (Hint hint mark schwarz)

They didn't get fired they work for the "Corporation".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom