What a whiner Lebron is | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs just had one of the easiest roads to the Finals of all time. That Atlanta team was an absolute shell of the version from the first 60 games.

I'm betting the Warriors will employ the same defense that the Spurs did and just guard Bron one on one, go under the PnR and not sag far off the perimeter guys. Let Bron get his points, but try to get his usage to an unsustainable level for winning. Draymond, AI, Harrison Barnes - GSW can throw enough variety at him to keep him working. This should bait Bron into the 15 seconds of perimeter dribbling before engaging the offense.

The offense the Cavs ran in this series will not work against a really good team.

This Warriors team is historically good. Great D and great O. 67 wins in a loaded conference. Facing Ant Davis, CP3 and Blake, and now Harden and D12... while none of those guys are Bron, it's a serious run to the Finals. Those guys are all Hall of Famers.

On top of all that, they have homecourt and arguably the best shooter of all time, and definitely the best shooter off the dribble of all time.

The reason Miami was able to win back to back titles was the change in offensive strategy, putting Bron at the 4 and having constant movement.

Cleveland scrapped Blatt's Princeton offense a while ago and now Bron want's to start the offense with the ball in his hands from thirty feet out. Can't work against an elite team like the Warriors.

Well, GSW didn't play LAC, but still- throw in Gasol and Randolph in their place.

The only way I think Golden State loses against Cleveland is if they simply miss their open shots. They're better than Cleveland in almost every way.

Or the NBA has the fix in...

The Cavs just had one of the easiest roads to the Finals of all time. That Atlanta team was an absolute shell of the version from the first 60 games.

I'm betting the Warriors will employ the same defense that the Spurs did and just guard Bron one on one, go under the PnR and not sag far off the perimeter guys. Let Bron get his points, but try to get his usage to an unsustainable level for winning. Draymond, AI, Harrison Barnes - GSW can throw enough variety at him to keep him working. This should bait Bron into the 15 seconds of perimeter dribbling before engaging the offense.

The offense the Cavs ran in this series will not work against a really good team.

This Warriors team is historically good. Great D and great O. 67 wins in a loaded conference. Facing Ant Davis, CP3 and Blake [EDIT: As GoHamSU points out, GSW did not play the Clips. Should have caught this. As he stated, though, put Gasol and Randolph in their place] , and now Harden and D12... while none of those guys are Bron, it's a serious run to the Finals. Those guys are all Hall of Famers.

On top of all that, they have homecourt and arguably the best shooter of all time, and definitely the best shooter off the dribble of all time.

The reason Miami was able to win back to back titles was the change in offensive strategy, putting Bron at the 4 and having constant movement.

Cleveland scrapped Blatt's Princeton offense a while ago and now Bron want's to start the offense with the ball in his hands from thirty feet out. Can't work against an elite team like the Warriors.

Hmm, I said almost the exact same thing on the hypothetical 90's Pistons teams vs bron w Mahorn taking away the lane and making him get his points and from the perimeter and a poster said that's why they didn't want to click on the topic and had Bron's stats in the 2 series. While impressive stats, that doesn't mean that's the wrong d...interesting.. But in the end that's exactly what you do to him to have your best shot at winning.

Iman Shumpert may have saved the season for the Cavs.

Sending a warning to lebron James Kyrie jr smith and iman shumpert yall stealing swag Lil B cooking dance what yall doing #warned - Lil B
— Lil B From The Pack (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) May 27, 2015

Man will Yall stop with "the curse" I paid homage cuz lil b been havin mogs cheffin for the longest. Dope lol swag that everyone can hit
— Iman Shumpert I (@I_Am_Iman) May 27, 2015

Sending a warning to lebron James Kyrie jr smith and iman shumpert yall stealing swag Lil B cooking dance what yall doing #warned - Lil B

Man will Yall stop with "the curse" I paid homage cuz lil b been havin mogs cheffin for the longest. Dope lol swag that everyone can hit

I have absolutely no idea what I just read.

As this thread reaches page 7, I think the following debate is now legitimate

Is Lebron more of a:

A. Coward
B. Whiner

I have absolutely no idea what I just read.
Lil B has "reportedly" been putting curses on athletes this year. Started when Kevin Durant said Lil B's music sucks, Lil B "apparently" cursed him and KD's season ended due to injury. The most recently, James Harden stole Lil B's "cookin dance" and did it during a game, so Lil B cursed Harden before the game where he bumbled the final shot and then cursed him again before last night where Harden had 11 turnovers.

Some Cleveland peeps started mocking Lil B, so Lil B threatened to curse them until Shumpert made ammends.

So, yea, there's that.

Lil B was killing it on Lebatard yesterday.

Lil B has "reportedly" been putting curses on athletes this year. Started when Kevin Durant said Lil B's music sucks, Lil B "apparently" cursed him and KD's season ended due to injury. The most recently, James Harden stole Lil B's "cookin dance" and did it during a game, so Lil B cursed Harden before the game where he bumbled the final shot and then cursed him again before last night where Harden had 11 turnovers.

Some Cleveland peeps started mocking Lil B, so Lil B threatened to curse them until Shumpert made ammends.

So, yea, there's that.

Thank you for the explanation. Now I have to go figure out who the heck Lil B is.

I'm starting to sound more and more like Cowtown every day.

Dellavedova on Curry is the funniest thing I've ever heard

He'll be guarding Barbosa when the second teamers are in

It actually was funny watching how the undrafted overachieving kid from the land down under handled the MVP. Not saying he can do it consistently or even again, but tonight, a hoot and a work of art.

Last edited:
It actually was funny watching how the undrafted overachieving kid from the land handled the MVP. Not saying he can do it consistently or even again, but tonight, a hoot and a work of art.

I liked Dellavedova back when he played at *UNI. Not one skill better than anyone else, and all he can do is beat you. Geez, I like kids like that. :)

*edit: St Mary's, not UNI

Last edited:
I liked Dellavedova back when he played at UNI. Not one skill better than anyone else, and all he can do is beat you. Geez, I like kids like that. :)
I agree, but he played at St. Mary's

I looked at the title for this thread and I thought, "I agree. What a winner LeBron is." That would have made sense.

Seems like the whiner is the person who started the thread. LeBron is the king. He should be getting each and every borderline call, just as Jordan and Kobe once did. He proved his greatness last night.

It actually was funny watching how the undrafted overachieving kid from the land handled the MVP. Not saying he can do it consistently or even again, but tonight, a hoot and a work of art.

He played well. Ill have to dig back through to find this post when Steph lights it up in cleveland.

I give him credit where it's due. Props. But let's also not pretend curry wasn't missing open shots he usually makes.

I liked Dellavedova back when he played at UNI. Not one skill better than anyone else, and all he can do is beat you. Geez, I like kids like that. :)

You got him confused with Ali F.

I looked at the title for this thread and I thought, "I agree. What a winner LeBron is." That would have made sense.

Seems like the whiner is the person who started the thread. LeBron is the king. He should be getting each and every borderline call, just as Jordan and Kobe once did. He proved his greatness last night.

Way to cherry pick a thread from two+ weeks ago, from an entirely different series.

I know that Lebron fans tend to be more feeble minded than most, but I figured that the seven pages of commentary constituting this thread might have given that indication.

Also, his greatness wasn't proven last night, the same way that him being a choke artist wasn't proven in game one. He was already great, and played great in game 1 even though the Cavs came up short. The Cavs got extremely lucky that GS had a terrible offensive game, and they persevered AS A TEAM in a game where they didn't get any favorable calls. Good on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors