What a whiner Lebron is | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Atlanta's shooting!? They're making Cuse look like sharpshooters in this series.

Entire team out of wack with no Korver, and missing Sefolosha is huge.

Haha dellavedova still a scrub though. So there's that!

I also love the comments that he's a good defender. He's been blown by multiple times already. Chasing a guy whose a step in front of you with your hands up and out doesn't mean you're a good defender.

Trying to explain this to people at work is hopeless though! :)

Cavs Warriors (assuming victory) should be a great series.

Cleveland's defense.
Atlanta has missed so many open threes its insane. They didn't miss those shots all season. Someone took their soul midway through the Wiz series and they've been absolutely pathetic since.

Entire team out of wack with no Korver, and missing Sefolosha is huge.

Haha dellavedova still a scrub though. So there's that!

I also love the comments that he's a good defender. He's been blown by multiple times already. Chasing a guy whose a step in front of you with your hands up and out doesn't mean you're a good defender.

Trying to explain this to people at work is hopeless though! :)

Cavs Warriors (assuming victory) should be a great series.
Kyrie/Delly are going to get embarrassed by Curry. Curry can defend them. They have no shot at defending Curry.

Kyrie/Delly are going to get embarrassed by Curry. Curry can defend them. They have no shot at defending Curry.
If Delladova injures a Warrior, I would not be surprised to see Bogut take out a countryman.

I think its Warriors in 5.
That seems the most likely, yeah.
Clevelands playoff run was fools gold. The east is weaker than it's ever been.
Yeah, I think it's more likely the series gets ugly than the Cavs win. If the Cavs do pull it off I'd consider it one of the all-time great upsets in finals history.

That seems the most likely, yeah.

Yeah, I think it's more likely the series gets ugly than the Cavs win. If the Cavs do pull it off I'd consider it one of the all-time great upsets in finals history.

I just don't want to go that far because at the end of the day it's Lebron, he can do anything, but the Warriors have just been a machine all year.

I just don't want to go that far because at the end of the day it's Lebron, he can do anything, but the Warriors have just been a machine all year.
Eh. I can see why you'd feel that way. I don't hold him in that high regard.

Eh. I can see why you'd feel that way. I don't hold him in that high regard.

I'm picking the Warriors in 5, so I think they're gonna roll, I'm just saying the guy is one of the 3 or 4 best players of all time (pick your # I guess), i just wouldn't think him winning a series against anyone would be one of the biggest upsets in finals history.

Then again, what are the biggest upsets in finals history? it's not really a sport that lends itself to big upset so maybe you're right. 04 seemed big at the time. Dallas-miami is up there, no?

Cavs in 6
Encouraging to see Kyrie back on the court making moves he hadn't made in a month or so, Cavs are in far better shape if he can bring some of that to the finals. The Cavs will be the underdog against, as my horse-betting buddy Pete refers to 'em, Garden State, but I don't seem them rolling over.

Gonna be a struggle, having home-court disadvantage doesn't help, but this is not 2007, LeBron's not 22, Booby Gibson, Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden and Z are not coming through that door. LeBron's in his fifth straight finals, he's playing at an exceptionally high level, the Cavs are 46-11 since picking up JR, Eraserhead and Mozgov, Tristan Thompson's playing out of his mind (and playing for a nice new contract), I don't see the Cavs going down easy, if they go down at all. I'm expecting a 6-, 7-game series ... unless the Cavs sweep Garden State in 4!

Also, I realize it's hard out there for a pimp, but how about a little love for David Blatt. Tough, rapidly-changing situation for a 55-year-old rookie NBA coach so far away from home, but I think he, Tyronn Lue, et al., have done a helluva job.
http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2015/05/isnt_it_time_cleveland_cavalie.html#incart_m-rpt-1

The only way I think Golden State loses against Cleveland is if they simply miss their open shots. They're better than Cleveland in almost every way.

The only way I think Golden State loses against Cleveland is if they simply miss their open shots. They're better than Cleveland in almost every way.
Yeah.

That and Lebron has to play like 2012/2013 Lebron for 6 or 7 games. Possible, but the Warriors have so much.

If Steph is still feeling the effects of the fall though...

The only thing Cleveland has going for it is the fact that they have the best player in the league...but unfortunately I don't think the gap right now is to far between #1 and #2.

Really? I think Cleveland struggles with Kyrie and Love healthy, and since they aren't...

The Cavs just had one of the easiest roads to the Finals of all time. That Atlanta team was an absolute shell of the version from the first 60 games.

I'm betting the Warriors will employ the same defense that the Spurs did and just guard Bron one on one, go under the PnR and not sag far off the perimeter guys. Let Bron get his points, but try to get his usage to an unsustainable level for winning. Draymond, AI, Harrison Barnes - GSW can throw enough variety at him to keep him working. This should bait Bron into the 15 seconds of perimeter dribbling before engaging the offense.

The offense the Cavs ran in this series will not work against a really good team.

This Warriors team is historically good. Great D and great O. 67 wins in a loaded conference. Facing Ant Davis, CP3 and Blake [EDIT: As GoHamSU points out, GSW did not play the Clips. Should have caught this. As he stated, though, put Gasol and Randolph in their place] , and now Harden and D12... while none of those guys are Bron, it's a serious run to the Finals. Those guys are all Hall of Famers.

On top of all that, they have homecourt and arguably the best shooter of all time, and definitely the best shooter off the dribble of all time.

The reason Miami was able to win back to back titles was the change in offensive strategy, putting Bron at the 4 and having constant movement.

Cleveland scrapped Blatt's Princeton offense a while ago and now Bron want's to start the offense with the ball in his hands from thirty feet out. Can't work against an elite team like the Warriors.

Last edited:
The Cavs just had one of the easiest roads to the Finals of all time. That Atlanta team was an absolute shell of the version from the first 60 games.

I'm betting the Warriors will employ the same defense that the Spurs did and just guard Bron one on one, go under the PnR and not sag far off the perimeter guys. Let Bron get his points, but try to get his usage to an unsustainable level for winning. Draymond, AI, Harrison Barnes - GSW can throw enough variety at him to keep him working. This should bait Bron into the 15 seconds of perimeter dribbling before engaging the offense.

The offense the Cavs ran in this series will not work against a really good team.

This Warriors team is historically good. Great D and great O. 67 wins in a loaded conference. Facing Ant Davis, CP3 and Blake, and now Harden and D12... while none of those guys are Bron, it's a serious run to the Finals. Those guys are all Hall of Famers.

On top of all that, they have homecourt and the arguably the best shooter of all time, and definitely the best shooter off the dribble of all time.

The reason Miami was able to win back to back titles was the change in offensive strategy, putting Bron at the 4 and having constant movement.

Cleveland scrapped Blatt's Princeton offense a while ago and now Bron want's to start the offense with the ball in his hands from thirty feet out. Can't work against an elite team like the Warriors.

Bingo. Great post. Not to mention the lane is going to be clogged by playing Thompson and Mozgov together. If they move Lebron to the 4, they'll still single cover him with Draymond. Steph is holding his counterparts to 28% shooting in the playoffs.

I'm more interested in seeing what Cleveland is going to attempt to do on defense. They can't put Kyrie and his bum knee on Curry, he will get lit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom