What are you drinking? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking?

I'll be drinking the exact same thing on Sunday now too.

It's clearly working like a charm.

What did Barkley say Deano?

He said our guys don’t do well offensively in the NBA because they go against zone in practice all year. And said “except for Carmelo Anthony”.

Felt like he was making it up as he went. Went on and on.

Didn't hear everything at halftime of our game, but pretty much that our zone sucked and was easy to beat. Tell TCU that.
He’s a dope. Married to the idea that zone sucks and will double down. Makes him even more of a dope. What does he know? NBA guy.

He said our guys don’t do well offensively in the NBA because they go against zone in practice all year. And said “except for Carmelo Anthony”.

Felt like he was making it up as he went. Went on and on.

That’s so dumb. Maybe it has to do with the fact we are not getting elite players.

That’s so dumb. Maybe it has to do with the fact we are not getting elite players.

Right. I’d say our guys do what their skill set allows them to in the pros.

Or is MCW a bad shooter who gets hurt a lot because he played zone for 2 years when he was 19 and 20?

Jerami Grant’s offense has steadily gotten better both in college and the pros. He didn’t have much when he was 18.

Can Wes Johnson not beat anyone off the dribble because he spent one year playing zone at Cuse? Lol.

Seriously, he was just talking. He sounded like the town drunk. Clark Kellog nicely told him he was wrong and the other guys had that silent “jeez Chuck” look.

Didn't hear everything at halftime of our game, but pretty much that our zone sucked and was easy to beat. Tell TCU that.
Barkley spends more time in the sand than David Hasselhoff
shooter-mcgavin-gif-2.gif

Question for those who've been to other half.

I will be there on a Monday in about a month. How do things work at this brewery?

Do they offer flights to try different beers?

Will they have cans available for purchase on a Monday?

Also, any beer recommendations, I prefer the juice bombs with a lot of citrus flavor?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

He’s a dope. Married to the idea that zone sucks and will double down. Makes him even more of a dope. What does he know? NBA guy.
Well it’s actually not that uncommon of a mistake. Extrapolating personal anecdotal experience as the “norm” or “average” experience is one of the most popular cognitive biases we know of.

When you are a hall of fame power forward and a top 5 rebounder historically, then you probably do enjoy seeing zone. The trouble is 99.9% of teams do not have a Charles Barkley at the 4 spot. Also, Chuck never played against JBs zone (right?).

Wait am I really defending Charles Barkley? Forget it, he is a Boeheim hating dope who I believe acts intentially dumber than he really is (if that’s possible) just for a money making schtick.

Got pretty banged up yesterday and going to march, so getting it done with a few mimosas and now the beer of the Gods...GUINNESS!!!

Well it’s actually not that uncommon of a mistake. Extrapolating personal anecdotal experience as the “norm” or “average” experience is one of the most popular cognitive biases we know of.

When you are a hall of fame power forward and a top 5 rebounder historically, then you probably do enjoy seeing zone. The trouble is 99.9% of teams do not have a Charles Barkley at the 4 spot. Also, Chuck never played against JBs zone (right?).

Wait am I really defending Charles Barkley? Forget it, he is a Boeheim hating dope who I believe acts intentially dumber than he really is (if that’s possible) just for a money making schtick.

Chuck hasn’t played against a zone in a real game since the 3 pointer was invented.

* Olympic play in an era where a bunch of bench players in the NBA could’ve won gold against those bums the other countries were trotting out doesn’t count.

12 pack of genny cream ale, large pavones pizza, 12 hot wings from swallows, and a pint of ice cream from Dannons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom