What can we do to help | Syracusefan.com

What can we do to help

GooseMutt

All Conference
I'm a diehard fan for 40 years. Cuse basketball is and always will be the most fun time for me each year. I find myself criticizing the players, the coaches, and the system. This negativity is tiresome and not helping. I hope to god the players don't read this board. Our poor attendance at the garden is one thing that falls on us. It was not 50/50 in stands although uconn is closer. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy who keeps peeing on the rug( of course I would never do that but some folks take everything literally here. If we aren't part of the solution we become part of the problem( sorry for cliche). I want to find a way to pump them up. A full page in a local newspaper stating " we believe in you" would be a good start.

I'm a diehard fan for 40 years. Cuse basketball is and always will be the most fun time for me each year. I find myself criticizing the players, the coaches, and the system. This negativity is tiresome and not helping. I hope to god the players don't read this board. Our poor attendance at the garden is one thing that falls on us. It was not 50/50 in stands although uconn is closer. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy who keeps peeing on the rug( of course I would never do that but some folks take everything literally here. If we aren't part of the solution we become part of the problem( sorry for cliche). I want to find a way to pump them up. A full page in a local newspaper stating " we believe in you" would be a good start.

Or, maybe people could stop posting negative threads which criticize the players, the coaches, and the system.

:noidea:

Or, maybe people could stop posting negative threads which criticize the players, the coaches, and the system.

Well there's nothing wrong with that venting on an internet board frankly especially when the play is beyond ugly and possibly the worst level of 'basketball' my eyes have ever seen. But that OP is hilarious. "What can we do to help?" Wow.

Well there's nothing wrong with that venting on an internet board frankly especially when the play is beyond ugly and possibly the worst level of 'basketball' play my eyes have ever seen. But that OP is hilarious. "What can we do to help?" Wow.

No, but do need 6 versions of the same thread? Seems redundant. People must be bored now that Cooney graduated.

bf65111f6f5f1fa7dc1502eeadc04ed4.jpg
b4e84c8acff8de5a60a758bdb786d76e.jpg

Well there's nothing wrong with that venting on an internet board frankly especially when the play is beyond ugly and possibly the worst level of 'basketball' my eyes have ever seen. But that OP is hilarious. "What can we do to help?" Wow.
Pompous aren't you well continue your redundant banter

Pompous aren't you well continue your redundant banter

I mean... what are you going to do? Grab the chuck taylors from your closet, lace them up, toss on your 80's gym shorts and start sitting on the bench next to Chukwu waiting for Jim to call your number?

I mean... what are you going to do? Grab the chuck taylors from your closet, lace them up, toss on your 80's gym shorts and start sitting on the bench next to Chukwu waiting for Jim to call your number?

I feel like there should be some goggles in that mix too.

I seriously doubt any negativity posted in any thread really matters to coaches and players. If it did, our team has much bigger problems than I imagined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom