What date will we be ranked? | Syracusefan.com

What date will we be ranked?

November 2018. Relax people. this is a growing pains year. the team will show flashes in feb and march. Bazley and Co. coming in will get Cuse back to where the program belongs.

I think we'll return to the rankings in football before we do in hoops. & I fully expect us to be preseason top 25 in hoops next year ;)

oy vey this board - sky is falling because of the first half of an exhibition game and then less than a week later after beating Cornell we should be a ranked team

Some post when cuse wins, some post when they lose. They are not always the same people.

oy vey this board - sky is falling because of the first half of an exhibition game and then less than a week later after beating Cornell we should be a ranked team
I don't think the sky is falling. I just don't know that we'll do enough to change pollsters preseasons expectations without a win over a big name team this early in the year. I think we have a better chance once we get into ACC play.

doubt it, but if we play defense and rebound like last night anything can happen

Preseason 2017-18 if people are smart. Otherwise as soon as we beat someone good that season.

This years team very well could end up being better than many of us thought. I think we will have some rough offensive nights though, and the top half of the ACC is brutal. This is a building year. We will have a lot back next year and bring in several instant impact recruits. I can’t wait.

I think the team is better than a lot of people on this board think they are. The young guys look legit. Yea our outside shooting isn't the best but our D looks like it has serious potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom