what to do with brissett the rest of the year | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

what to do with brissett the rest of the year

I would read him the riot act and tell him to stop jacking up 3s and take it to the rim

Post him up. Run pick and roll with him. Basically keep him on the inside.

get him one of those devices from the opening scene of the running man. Once he crosses the three point line on offense if he goes back out side the line something bad happens.

you bench him when he tries to do anything on offense. that's all i got

I've come up with the two-second rule: if Brissett holds the ball for more than two seconds on offense, he's going to do something terrible. He's got to give it up. Also, any shot from outside 15 feet, contested or otherwise, with more than 3 seconds on the shot clock should earn him a spot on the bench.

you bench him when he tries to do anything on offense. that's all i got

Have we seen anything like this? I hate beating a dead horse (which means I am going to beat a dead horse), but it's truly remarkable what you see a lot of them time when he has the ball on offense. My anxiety skyrockets.

If they could teach OB (1) a stop and gather and (2) up and under he’d be unstoppable. He gets there but then spazzes out.

If they could teach OB (1) a stop and gather and (2) up and under he’d be unstoppable. He gets there but then spazzes out.

A medium range jumper would help. I think he could fill it up form there and it would open up those drives.

I feel like "spazzes out" doesn't do it justice. My thought every time he has an easy shot is, "how's he going to miss this one." Literally.

He finds ways almost every time though. It's quite the spectacle.

Don’t care, keep feeding it to him in the post and hopefully he at least draws a foul. Missed free throws at least mean the opposition committed a foul.

Don’t care, keep feeding it to him in the post and hopefully he at least draws a foul. Missed free throws at least mean the opposition committed a foul.
we should be expecting more from our offense than that, cmon

is every other basketball team wrong?

no one shoots mid range jumpers well enough to justify them

CJ Fair and Wes Johnson were fantastic mid range shooters but it was often within the flow of offense.

We are what we are this year and we live and die with B&B. Next year however OB better not be treated like a sacred cow if the young guys come in and are better and Marek is doing his Marek stuff and Braswell has grown.

At the 4:00 left in the game vs Wake I saw what I hope to be next yrs. starting 5. Carey, Buddy, Marek, Sidibe, and Braswell. I'm assuming Battle is gone and I hope OB decides to leave.