What to expect from Elijah Hughes next season (Syracuse basketball player forecasts) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What to expect from Elijah Hughes next season (Syracuse basketball player forecasts)

My biggest gripe with him was the number of times the ball was lobbed to him, and instead of dunking the ball, he landed and either passed or attempted to go up, not being able to finish through contact as you mentioned.
My biggest gripe is the fact people actually lobbed the ball to him. Especially on the fast break. Especially by Frank Howard.

My biggest gripe is the fact people actually lobbed the ball to him. Especially on the fast break. Especially by Frank Howard.

Yeah, it got annoying after the first few tries. I honestly can only remember one that worked, and that was from Tyus.

Lava cakes don’t erupt. They ooze.
giphy.gif

Every successful team has a bully on it that’s just gonna have his way no matter what you do. I’m thinking this year it will not surprisingly be Tyus. If it ends up being Elijah I will be ecstatic cause I know Tyus will be getting his anyway

I’m expecting about 12 ppg and a defensive player with understanding of responsibility after a year of practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom