What type of offense would you most like to see the Orange run, ideally | Syracusefan.com

What type of offense would you most like to see the Orange run, ideally

What type of offense would you most like to see the Orange run

• Air Raid (Mike Leach at Texas Tech, Mike Gundy at OSU, Holgorsen at WVU, Sumlin's Houston)

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Spread Option (Malzahn's Auburn, RichRod's teams, Urban Meyer's Florida, Chip Kelly's Oregon)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pistol Offense (Nevada)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base Spread (Run and Shoot)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • West Coast Offense (What we have now, Boise State)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Pro Style/One Back (Notre Dame, Alabama, others)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Traditional Option (GT, Navy, Army)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Czar

All Conference
Don't care about coaches, don't care about current player makeup, what type of offense would you most like to see the Orange run on the field in an ideal situation?

I'd like to see an offense that maximizes the talent on this team.

Not like GRob. Install a West Coast style offense on a team built to run the Option.

I'd like to see an offense that maximizes the talent on this team.

Not like GRob. Install a West Coast style offense on a team built to run the Option.

I just said ignore team makeup, what offense would you most like to see run in the dome.

I think our offense will be fun to watch when we develop deep threats. We have more dynamic players this year, and I think we will be much improved.

We're the only BCS program that plays in a Dome.

Air should be heavily involved.

I love Oregon's offense and the offense West Virginia runs. Would love to run that at SU, if we had the players to run it well.

we have shown in the past that we can shut down the WV offense and we have had no better than avg talent on D for years. I personally hate watching oregon and WV, but you cant deny they work when you have dynamic players at the key spots.

I don't think a heavy spread or air raid offense would fit here. The northeast, generally, doesn't produce the type of players to run offenses like that. You can get good pocket passers. But getting speedy WR's and RB's would be a problem. A pro style/west coast fits with the type of players the northeast produces.

A pro. Because the pros, throw. Throw it like they do in those warm weather climates like the Giants, patsys and pack do.

Multiple and exciting. Exploit the fast, flat surface for an exciting passing game (at all distances), coupled with a solid running game and an occasional trick play.

Make it fun to watch and people will come which recreates the home field advantage that is The Loud House.

Is that true? I didn't know that.
Yep, minny is now outside.

With no realignment, it would've been 2.

The bigeast was about to let nova play at the palestra, in front of 5k, on a 30yard field.

But, you know, nova got hosed in this new era.....

Rocket surgery?

Yea, he misspoke. It's suppose to be rocketship science.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom