What was the crowd like? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What was the crowd like?

id say 70%. upper deck was almost all orange. my voice is shot today, that run in the 1st half was the most fun ive ever had at a cuse game. i was going freakin bonkers. to echo longislandcuse, cannot fathom why bo ryan didnt call timeout.

tomorrow should be at least 75% orange, glad we got the later game, more time for us get more liquored up and more rowdy.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk
he explained this, apparently he always keeps a timeout for an inbounds, don't agree with this philosophy, but coaches are stubborn and he wasn't changing his philosophy

This whole thread is just a glimpse into every game we're going to have at Boston College.

BC fans: There are support groups with Georgetown, St. John's, Rutgers, and countless other fanbases. Seek help early. You are not alone in this!

No doubt they'll be more Orange tomorrow. We'll buy up most of Wiscy and UC's tickets.
and I would think we would have most of the Wiscy/Cincy fans who stay on our side too. Maybe not all the Cincy fans, but really how many are there? Wiscy hates OSU enough and respects us enough after that game to side with Orange.

FYI my buddy just bought 2 tix from the SU box office. The lady said they spent all day buying back tix from other schools.

he explained this, apparently he always keeps a timeout for an inbounds, don't agree with this philosophy, but coaches are stubborn and he wasn't changing his philosophy

Corduroy was talking about the first half run, not the end of game scenario.

My wife used to work for SU -- she said last night "Boston is an SU town, we were planning on putting a satellite admissions office there because of all the students and alums in the area." Thought that was interesting, I wonder if that actually ever happened.
No, it didn't. There are regional offices in NYC, Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Corduroy was talking about the first half run, not the end of game scenario.
ah, well he didn't call a timeout then because he had alreay used 2 and couldn't go into the second half with only 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom