What was the most | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What was the most

“Brace yourselves mods” was incredible. Everyone upped their games in that one. And it became so much more memorable given what transpired in the next 3-4 days.

Peak Tristan was amazing.

That one guy who went on a rant then ended with “I have spoken no pants.”

CuseHulks manifesto extolling the virtues of the common man aka the 311 thread.

RUTGERS AL......especially the post around the time when we were top ten every year and they really stunk in hoops. And a month or so before posted here about all the reasons they would blow out NC. Imagine his posts if they ever make the Final Four. And anything from Blue Curtain. That person could rile the masses.

RUTGERS AL...especially the post around the time when we were top ten every year and they really stunk in hoops. And a month or so before posted here about all the reasons they would blow out NC. Imagine his posts if they ever make the Final Four. And anything from Blue Curtain. That person could rile the masses.

BlueCurtain had a classic post where he was “concerned”’about the zone being less effective at msg...because the courts were bigger.

I’ve always wanted to see the historic CuseHulk that everyone talks about

Anything associated with CurtB threatening to rip off people's heads with a nine-iron or baseball bat or other deadly weapon must be on the list. Our own board's meet-me-in-Temecula moments.

CuseHulk hulking out never failed to entertain.

Mantonio always won on the effort scale.

Shaky potatoes and Thickburger threads never left anything to be desired.

SaintTristan's takedown attempts were legendary. "Cry, then." His battles with Igor/Goose were always at the top. Fishy knew who it was thanks to IP tracing and other tech black arts, but he never disclosed the actual people involved.

Lucious Pusey threads left me in tears every time. I wish someone would pin those exchanges for posterity.

The witch potion or spell thread rules them all.

One that has stuck with me was BlueCurtain arguing that the zone hurt our guys in the NBA because it was less effective on the larger NBA court. Talk about destroying your own brand, he never got over that one and basically left the board shortly after.

Also - right before the 09-10 season Jambandjunkie seriously argued that Andy Rautins was only on the team because of Leo and was beyond overrated.

I can't believe it took until he second page for "I have spoken - no pants" to get a mention. That was a crazy funny thread.

The thread where someone posted that Paul Harris got shot on campus.

The original threads about "coachpmustgo.com" were among the most insane arguments back and forth. They went on for years.

And the numerous ones mentioned in previous posts here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom