What will be considered a successful next month of games? | Syracusefan.com

What will be considered a successful next month of games?

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Headed into our most difficult stretch of the schedule: vs Clemson, @UNC, @FSU, @ VT

How many wins minimum will be considered a success? 1 win? 2 wins? I have a hard time seeing us winning 3, but you never know

Headed into our most difficult stretch of the schedule: vs Clemson, @UNC, @FSU, @ VT

How many wins minimum will be considered a success? 1 win? 2 wins? I have a hard time seeing us winning 3, but you never know
I think we can beat any team on the schedule remaining. That zero is still there. Therefore the lure of daydreaming about an undefeated season is still alive.

Why on earth would you include Virginia Tech as part of a “ difficult stretch.?” They are horrible.

Yeah the only reason I’m mildly concerned about VaTech is because it’s a Friday night game at Lane stadium. They are really bad, though, and hopefully by the time we play them the fans there don’t care anymore.

1 win is absolute minimum so I guess that's success. I feel like we'll play Clemson and UNC close and then get worn down by FSU.

We will have no running game against Clemson and FSU = 2 probable losses. Hokies should be a win Heels game may depend on who is injured.

Yeah the only reason I’m mildly concerned about VaTech is because it’s a Friday night game at Lane stadium. They are really bad, though, and hopefully by the time we play them the fans there don’t care anymore.
Yeah, lane stadium was scary 10 years ago… lol

Would love 2-2 but I just can't see anything but 1-3 and we've got to get out of it healthy
simba-the-lion-king.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom