What you would give for the season to start tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

What you would give for the season to start tomorrow?

I'd forgo tees for six months.

Did you hear that tee1222 ?
These alerts are now my hearing aid!
For the shout out, you get the latest and greatest, courtesy of orangefan13:
pulp.jpg

I would not give up one precious minute for the season to be here now. I want to be here now! If I am content to be in the present moment, then when the season finally arrives, I will bask in the glory of those moments and it will be even better than if I had fast forwarded!

See what I did there?

By the way, I love questions like that.

I'd give all my likes to Tee so he can be the world record like holder.

Dont even get me started on the watching the SWAC this year.

I really cant wait till I start living on 3 hours of sleep a night for 5 months. I live for it.

Sorry, I'm eager for bb season to start, but not so eager for the weather that comes along with bb season.

You're in
Sorry, I'm eager for bb season to start, but not so eager for the weather that comes along with bb season.
Youre in Maryland ... BOOO this man... BOOOOOOOOOOO

Id castrate the last male leopard. And I'm a huge fan of jungle cats

I am fine - the anticipation will make the start of the season all the more sweeter.

I would gladly exchange a month's worth of pay for the season to start tomorrow.

Does that mean that we'd shoot right to mid-November and miss out on beautiful fall weather and most of football season? I live for Cuse hoops, but no thanks I'm good.

Anyone that loves the summer obviously does not live in NYC. In all seriousness, summer in NYC is living hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom