whats the definition of insanity again? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

whats the definition of insanity again?

If Mintz stays for another year all of this end of game bricks will turn into end of game wins next year. If he’s one and done then all of these end of game bricks are for nothing.

He's not coming back no matter what

He's not coming back no matter what
He might. He has more to gain than others that have left early. Get a mil plus in NIL to stay and develop as a PG then go in first round

The game put the ball in Mintz’s hands on the last possession. That wasn’t drawn up, nor would it be.

The set that we were running up 2 was the same set that got us the lead. We ran it like 5 times in a row and got points every time. If I’m remembering correctly. I’m so mad, my memories are a little jumbled right now.
Yeah, the play when we were up 2 was for Joe. Joe was covered so Mintz ended up keeping it and got a good look and missed.

Final possession he got the defender on his heels backing up to the rim for what’s a layup or defensive foul almost every time. Davis made a great read and saved the day for UNC.

I’ve definitely been mad at Mintz at the end of some other games, but I don’t think he really did anything wrong here; just unfortunate results of what was otherwise two pretty good plays IMO.

Don't mind him with the ball this game at all, he was playing well. Last time he was lost for 40 minutes, shouldn't have been in. He was an inch away from putting us up 4 and sealing the game

Yeah, the play when we were up 2 was for Joe. Joe was covered so Mintz ended up keeping it and got a good look and missed.

Final possession he got the defender on his heels backing up to the rim for what’s a layup or defensive foul almost every time. Davis made a great read and saved the day for UNC.

I’ve definitely been mad at Mintz at the end of some other games, but I don’t think he really did anything wrong here; just unfortunate results of what was otherwise two pretty good plays IMO.

He played his butt off today and was a big reason we were in position to win in the first place.

Think whatever you want, he's a one and done, staff already knows.
That sucks. I think this kid is a star if he stays one more year. It’s not like Ennis or Malachi who had to strike while it was hot and no opportunity to make money in college. But whatever happens hope it turns out well for him

What would you characterize Mintz as in the last 30 seconds of close games this year... a "scorer" or an "out of control liability"? Serious question. You have some good sample pool video data to refer to, then get back to me.

Get back to me with a less condescending question and we can talk.

the shot up 2 was a good look, i just had zero confidence he was making it. final possession had disaster written all over it from the start. as soon as i saw him going 100mph the length of the court i had zero doubt it wasnt gonna end well. either a charge or a wild shot or jumping up in the air with no where to go.

the shot up 2 was a good look, i just had zero confidence he was making it. final possession had disaster written all over it from the start. as soon as i saw him going 100mph the length of the court i had zero doubt it wasnt gonna end well. either a charge or a wild shot or jumping up in the air with no where to go.
It’s always going to be the charge. Flynn, Dion, CJ, MCW, Triche, Ennis, Tyus, etc. they’ve all done it. It’s JAB’s plan.

He might. He has more to gain than others that have left early. Get a mil plus in NIL to stay and develop as a PG then go in first round
If he can’t shoot 20% from three he’ll never go in the first round. Shoot point guard who can’t shoot don’t play in the NBA unless they have remarkable other skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom