When Do We See the Next Wave of Commits? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When Do We See the Next Wave of Commits?

Witter, Dawson, Blake, Roberts are all but locks before August 9th. Can still get Sykes, Brosnan, and Ollison by the first week in September. It still should be a very busy month and a half.

Witter, Dawson, Blake, Roberts are all but locks before August 9th. Can still get Sykes, Brosnan, and Ollison by the first week in September. It still should be a very busy month and a half.

Not to be picky but Roberts isn't visiting until the 9th so can't say that he is a lock before he visits. And when is Dawson suppose to visit?

Not to be picky but Roberts isn't visiting until the 9th so can't say that he is a lock before he visits. And when is Dawson suppose to visit?
Dawson hasn't set up his visit yet, at least it hasn't been made public. I have been asking the Rvls and Skowt guys but they haven't heard yet. Blake doesn't sound like a lock to me anymore, not since Mizzou offered. Ish, Dawson and Roberts should all be good to go

i'm guessing when the whole staff is back from vacation after ACC media day. We should have a busy 2 weeks after Media day and opening of training camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom