When Do We See the Next Wave of Commits? | Syracusefan.com

When Do We See the Next Wave of Commits?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
August, no? Then, the h.s. football season starts and we won't see anything until December/January.

August, no? Then, the h.s. football season starts and we won't see anything until December/January.

Which is pretty typical year to year for most schools.

Ish decides on 8/1, hopefully goes our way. Dawson should commit when he visits, just waiting for a visit date to be locked in. Roberts visits on 8/9, good chance he commits that weekend. Hopefully what Rocco is hearing applies to these guys and others.

Ish decides on 8/1, hopefully goes our way. Dawson should commit when he visits, just waiting for a visit date to be locked in. Roberts visits on 8/9, good chance he commits that weekend. Hopefully what Rocco is hearing applies to these guys and others.

Here is hoping Rocco is talking about OTHER big names...

I'm hearing the staff is expecting a few big ones in the next few weeks. Momentum is huge right now.

Any further details or hints on the big fish? When is Mavety deciding?

I don't recognize one name on your list: Dawson.

Which prospect is that?

Any further details or hints on the big fish? When is Mavety deciding?
I know Mavety is taking an official to Ohio State in late november. So he probably won't be deciding until at least December

Usually after the highschool season begins and ends.Some don't mind the idea of being attached to a program when they go onto the field in their games while some want until its over in high school is over.:rolleyes:

I don't like the wave blocks my view of the field :noidea:

I can't stand the wave. My new pet peeve is that stupid "Seven Nation Army" chant that fans do at some schools now. I want to run around and individually punch everyone doing it in their throats. Damn, I'm getting old.

I can't stand the wave. My new pet peeve is that stupid "Seven Nation Army" chant that fans do at some schools now. I want to run around and individually punch everyone doing it in their throats. Damn, I'm getting old.

Remember we're not getting older we're getting better!

OHHHH OH OH OH OH OHHHH OHHHHH

OHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHH

:bang: :bat: :bang: :bat: :bang:

:bang: :bat: :bang: :bat: :bang:

It might be ok if Sam Kinison was singing it.

Just for you...

I know a fair amount of people want to have recruiting all but wrapped up by the time the season kicks off but I like the idea of having a few spots open. I'm sure there will be some kids that we are watching that blow up their senior year and when they do there won't be as many comparable schools with spots to offer them. What happens when a talented 5'10 195 lb "B list" HS Jr shows up as a dominant 6'3 215lb senior and out performs recruits that were rated higher? There's a fair amount of talent that doesn't even play football until they are HS juniors so it's tough to have a great read on them prior to their senior year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom