When does the Dome renovation begin? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When does the Dome renovation begin?

Afraid not... Chip wanted these installed and they were voted down for some strange reason

sU2mnECusZh3wgN_1lB8BIrzoT1PGZ83UvvacXCI400.jpg
“Here’s looking at you.”

Why CNS and not Coyne?
when attending sectional Lax playoffs at CNS some of the parents from other teams were asking if this was a college or prep school facility. Tops in the HS scene around here for sure, complete with video replay and capacity for over 5k. Self contained as the concessions, locker rooms and restrooms are all indoor underneath the stand and climate controlled. My Kid loves playing here
cns_1.JPG

Last edited:
when attending sectional Lax playoffs at CNS some of the parents from other teams were asking if this was a college or prep school facility. Tops in the HS scene around here for sure, complete with video replay and capacity for over 5k. Self contained as the concessions, locker rooms and restrooms are all indoor underneath the stand and climate controlled. My Kid loves playing hereView attachment 149754
Holy cow, I haven't been back in so long I don't even recognize where that could be. What happened to the swamp?

when attending sectional Lax playoffs at CNS some of the parents from other teams were asking if this was a college or prep school facility. Tops in the HS scene around here for sure, complete with video replay and capacity for over 5k. Self contained as the concessions, locker rooms and restrooms are all indoor underneath the stand and climate controlled. My Kid loves playing hereView attachment 149754
Thanks. It has been a while since I have been there and I can recall when C and NS were different schools.

Starting to miss school a little at CNS. Except now I remember trying to get to class with a few thousand other kids in the hallways...

Holy cow, I haven't been back in so long I don't even recognize where that could be. What happened to the swamp?
Mike Bragman happened

Was able to help it get built with Albany money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom